Brilliant people...

I love their work.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
YESS! They're legends. Great security too eh? Well worth the money.

EDIT: Uhh whoops. I was talking about the one where they drove the fake motorcade in to APEC red zone and jumped out of the car dressed as Osama bin Laden.
Co-President of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club. PM Me, gdm09 or blues_rocker to join.
Last edited by <CJ> at Sep 6, 2007,
Its funny, but its also a good thing theyve done it. Theyve exposed just how easily penetrated the security forces are, and how much worse things couldve been.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by <CJ>
YESS! They're legends. Great security too eh? Well worth the money.

EDIT: Uhh whoops. I was talking about the one where they drove the fake motorcade in to APEC red zone and jumped out of the car dressed as Osama bin Laden.

Link?
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
lol if chas didnt jump out like osama bin laden they probably would of got in hahahaha legends
[offtopic] Why is it whenever I hear australian accents on TV I expect a nature documentary?
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Nothing like turning on the news and seeing Chas being led away wearing a 'terrorist beard'.
Quote by gflip69
Someone called me on my landline (home phone) and asked me where I was.