Page 1 of 2
So I wake up in the morning, it's like 8ish, 9ish.

I take a gander at my uTorrent to see how the downloads are going. Pretty slowly. Ah well.

Then I look at my forums, see for any updates, type a few replies.

Update my Facebook, check for anything new. Not much, so I go and check the Groups section. Up to now, this is just regular routine.

The first thing I see, is a new group joined by one of my friends.

It says RIP *person's name*.

And I'm like, wait what? This can't be. That girl and her sister added me like a WEEK ago. This must be some sick prank or morbid in-joke.

So I go in, and Jesus Christ, if it's a prank or a joke, then these guys are pulling it off very well.

I go to the profiles of the girl in question and her sister, and unfortunately it isn't a joke. Her profile wall is littered with RIPs, her sister's is full of condolences. She actually died.

I didn't even know her very well, we used to go to school together back in middle school, I don't even remember for how many years, but I probably haven't seen or talked to her in more than six years. I didn't even talk to her after she added me.

It's just so unexpected, unfair and tragic.. man, she'd only just turned fifteen.

RIP.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Wow. that's a pretty rough way to find out someone passed away, especially at 15.

i love facebook though!!
Proud Owner of a 2006 Taylor 814 CE-Fall Limited Edition

Quote by MiasmA
guys, i got it. pucture = the rare breed of green fruits that tend to laugh scoffingly and then question a statement. AKA lolwut pears

CASE CLOSED..
A remember a kid in primary school who committed suicide. His parents said the belt got 'caught' on the staircase. Yeah right. But he was a real dick anyway, I mean a real asshole. No-one was sad he was gone.
Anyway, the death of someone you knew and didn't really have anything against allways comes as a shock. The death of someone you didn't know but was really young and a nice person is a shock. It's not very cool.
Last edited by iamded at Sep 6, 2007,
My sincere condolences to her family.

.....\,========================]
...../ ..---.........................-----.............|]
..../_==o;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;-------.:/
....), ...(_(_) ..../
...// (..) ), ------"
..//......//
.//......//
//......//
So apparently she died of a brain haemorrage yesterday afternoon... man.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Brain haemorrhage? That's a pretty cool way to die. It's the closest thing to ''death by brain explosion'', except, you know, using weapons to blow up your head. Anyway, let's hope she didn't suffer. Again, it, it sucks. Mm.
r.i.p

thats sad=(
Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Parker Nitefly with SD Hotrails and JB Two Tone

Amp
Marshall dsl 401

Effect:
Boss DD-6
EHX Big Muff
yeah, that's happened to me before. two guys who went to my old school got shot and killed within a few months of each other. I read about one in the paper. it really freaked me out, because he lived in my neighborhood, was in classes with me, and rode the same bus.

a sixth grader in my middle school got shot in a drive-by. his brother was in a gang, and was driving him to school when it happened.
That's terrible. Two people I used to know died when I was at school. One had a heart attack, the other got hit by a car. It was unbelievable, I'd only seen the former one in a bait and tackle shop a few weeks earlier.

RIP
There was a guy who comitted suicide in the summer, who was in the year below me at school. I was told by my friend who came across it on Bebo (much like facebook) and I checked it to see that it was true.

It felt very bizarre.

RIP
Lets All Goto Mars: The I The FLAMING LIPS Club
Quote by iamded
Brain haemorrhage? That's a pretty cool way to die. It's the closest thing to ''death by brain explosion'', except, you know, using weapons to blow up your head. Anyway, let's hope she didn't suffer. Again, it, it sucks. Mm.

Change that post, please. Insensitive and flippant remarks are not appropriate here.
That ****ing sucks. RIP.

I hate it when you lose touch with people or get close to people over MSN or something. It can really **** you up with the worry and sense of non-reality.
i suppose the only appropriate thing to say is R.I.P. It doesn;t matter if you know them or not...no one wants to die at 15(roughly).
*Herman and I give you our sincere condolences*
Gear

Fender Stratocaster in Red.

It's all I need.

The Anti-Anti-Ibanez Militia!
When I was in high school, a kid died in a fire. And my cousin died of cystic fibrosis when I was a senior. People can go at any time. I've come to that realization the hard way.
Hi, I'm Peter
I'm sorry to hear that.

A year ten and an ex-pupil from my school were stabbed to death last year by an ex-pupil from the other school in town.

That was seriously awful.
Quote by iamded
A remember a kid in primary school who committed suicide. His parents said the belt got 'caught' on the staircase. Yeah right. But he was a real dick anyway, I mean a real asshole. No-one was sad he was gone.
Anyway, the death of someone you knew and didn't really have anything against allways comes as a shock. The death of someone you didn't know but was really young and a nice person is a shock. It's not very cool.

Am I the only one who started to read that like a song?

On topic, sorry dude my condolences(sp?)
Last edited by Aussieloco at Sep 6, 2007,
Quote by Dirk Gently
People can go at any time.

It has been a depressing year in my opinion.

Sorry to hear about your loss.
Quote by raise_the_dead
So I wake up in the morning, it's like 8ish, 9ish.

I take a gander at my uTorrent to see how the downloads are going. Pretty slowly. Ah well.

Then I look at my forums, see for any updates, type a few replies.

Update my Facebook, check for anything new. Not much, so I go and check the Groups section. Up to now, this is just regular routine.

The first thing I see, is a new group joined by one of my friends.

It says RIP *person's name*.

And I'm like, wait what? This can't be. That girl and her sister added me like a WEEK ago. This must be some sick prank or morbid in-joke.

So I go in, and Jesus Christ, if it's a prank or a joke, then these guys are pulling it off very well.

I go to the profiles of the girl in question and her sister, and unfortunately it isn't a joke. Her profile wall is littered with RIPs, her sister's is full of condolences. She actually died.

I didn't even know her very well, we used to go to school together back in middle school, I don't even remember for how many years, but I probably haven't seen or talked to her in more than six years. I didn't even talk to her after she added me.
It's just so unexpected, unfair and tragic.. man, she'd only just turned fifteen.

RIP.

So why should we care...?

----_______-----
ENGL Fireball
Framus 2x12
Ibanez RG1570 - DM Breeds
Epi Les Paul - Warthog Pup
MXR 10 Band EQ
TS9
ISP Decimator
Boss DD3
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
Dunlop Crybaby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10rdcKp317I - New X-men Theme Vid
Same thing happened to me a little while ago. The poor guy took Paracetemal and Sleeping pills that the Doctor prescribed. The doctor didn't, however, say not to take them at the same time.

The poor guy was only 17 and added me on Bebo a week before. I awoke to the local new on the radio and I just couldn't believe it. At least he died in his sleep (Well, actually they tried to recucitate him but he was gone soon after)

Poor guy.

Sorry to hear of your news dude.
I had 3 friends die in the V-Tech Shootings. That was hard to deal with. I remember seeing his face on CNN and just crying for hours.
Quote by Chex
So why should we care...?

----_______-----

Ok...I have to admit. I am an asshole. I do/say mean things. But I have a limit. People like you sicken me, very very much. You are what was left behind as humanity progressed. Feel free to venture onto a busy traffic lane wearing a blindfold.

Anyhows, yeah, death can come like a flash of light. I'm sorry for your loss, man, and may she rest in peace.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
One of my old building friends.....moved out a few years ago. After that we kinda lost touch. A few days ago, he was kidnapped and then kidnappers panicked and throttled his neck........Couldnt sleep for nights. Another crappy way to find out was to see it in the papers. And the media hogged on it for about a week, and then he was just forgotten. I'm gonna cry now.
Quote by iamded

Don't u think it's slightly insensitive ? . Respect the dead . I feel sorry for her parents and friends.
Hi
Thats really bad mate
RIP

This reminds me of a lad near where i live i went to primary school with him and then only last year he killed himself by jumping off a bridge near where we live.

It's wierd coming to the realisation of it all.

I hope the family can manage to keep going after such a loss.
Ibanez RG770DX Reissue

Ibanez Apex 2

Ibanez S520EX w/ EMGs

Marshall DSL100 Halfstack

NEWCASTLE UNITED!
This whole thing reminds me of my friend . his name was "Jake" , he was really one of my good friends . We use to hang out alot. I went to london for 1 month and when i came back and i called his home. His mother told me that he had commited suicide . And i was shocked and speechless. I didn't know what to say . The guy had a good life. No one knows why he did that.

Sorry for ur loss. have u ever thought of irony , after somebody dies , how ppl wish that if only they had known them
Hi
**** happens all the time. If there was a RIP thread for everyone who died, we'd have super spam. Because its something like every 20 seconds someone dies.
Thread = lame.
Quote by _Tenacious_
**** happens all the time. If there was a RIP thread for everyone who died, we'd have super spam. Because its something like every 20 seconds someone dies.
Thread = lame.

Whoa dude, you're so hard and cool and stuff. Rock on. Fight the man. Be cool dude, be super super cool.

You = tosser.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Quote by _Tenacious_
Thread = lame.

Exactly. I find it strange that not even the threadstarter new her well at all. So why everyone here is giving their RIP's I don't know. It's all fake.
ENGL Fireball
Framus 2x12
Ibanez RG1570 - DM Breeds
Epi Les Paul - Warthog Pup
MXR 10 Band EQ
TS9
ISP Decimator
Boss DD3
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
Dunlop Crybaby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10rdcKp317I - New X-men Theme Vid
Quote by raise_the_dead
Change that post, please. Insensitive and flippant remarks are not appropriate here.

The username "iamdead" also seemed a little inappropriate actually, but I guess he can't change that.

Anyhow, RIP. Although I didn't know her. To answer the question of the guy above me who asked why we're doing that for someone we don't know, it's really just as an acknowledgement that this was an unfair thing. And I know, unfair deaths happen all the time, but really, who cares? It's still good to show a little sympathy.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
happened to me on myspace. added a girl i think i met at a local show and eventually my friend's sister who actually knew her told me she died of an overdose...her myspace is still up too. It's sad. I feel for ya man.
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
RUSSELL! WHAT THE ****!!!!
Quote by break-me-in
The username "iamdead" also seemed a little inappropriate actually, but I guess he can't change that.

Anyhow, RIP. Although I didn't know her. To answer the question of the guy above me who asked why we're doing that for someone we don't know, it's really just as an acknowledgement that this was an unfair thing. And I know, unfair deaths happen all the time, but really, who cares? It's still good to show a little sympathy.

And the username "raise_the_dead" didn't?
Quote by Aussieloco
And the username "raise_the_dead" didn't?

Haha well I was going to say that, but then I thought that actually raising the dead would be exactly what he wants to do right now. In a weird sort of way. But yeah it is a bit ironic.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Jesus fucking Christ I can't even start a thread about a dead fifteen-year-old and all the shitbags in the Pit come crawling out with their asshole comments.

Where did I say that you must care? Where did I say you had to say Rest In Peace? Nowhere. I just posted about a sudden and unfair death that took me and many others by surprise. If it somehow resonated in you - a similar experience, perhaps - then you could have gone in and said something constructive. If you didn't have that in you, you might as well have just moved on to any of the hundreds of threads in the Pit vying for your attention.

Seriously, you cunts disgust me.
Page 1 of 2