Hi guys,

Ok, right. I've got an Ibanez SA120 and a Vintage Metal-XX. I also have a Boss Micro BR (With the charger), a SoundLab Micro Mixer and 3 mics (Two are good quality, the other not so - it was used for the drums, lol)

Nothing has been gigged, nothing has been damaged in any way. I spent lots on this stuff, I wouldn't break it!

As for pics..

(Invalid img)

If you buy all that recording stuff, you've got a pretty decent recording setup for starting yourself off.

So yeah, I want to get rid of the lot of it. I'd like to raise about £450 in total, or secure myself a trade for something like a Jackson or, ultimately, an ESP EX-400. That's my favourite guitar in the whole world. I'd give you the whole lot for one, hehe.

If anyone wants individual prices then ask here or PM me. I'd really like to get rid of these in time for next Friday cos it's my berfday and then I can spend more on upgrading my pc or buying a new guitar.

Erm, as for payment, I'm pretty flexible (Would love PayPal, but cheque/direct debit/whatever can be done) and shipping.. I have no idea about. Depends what you get!

Thanks guys,
My name is Marc! Silly username.
Mixer isn't usb - it goes straight into the recorder.

And no they're not condenser mics unfortunately.
About £120. It depends how much shipping costs to where you are.
interested in the mics, what are they exactly? how much are you looking for? and could you supply a few XLR cables. I'm guessing the one pic i can't see is the mics hence the questions. im in east sussex, any ideas on pastage? royal mail 2nd class possibly? something like that.... hit me up with a PM if you'd rather talk outta the thread.
Quote by TehJermie
you can get that toneblaster stack at the cost of your dignity.

Quote by silhouettica
fine, screw the cheese sandwich if you must...

Ah, sorry, yeah the XLR cables are there with the adapters to the 1/4 sockets (I think they are anyway) in the mixer.

The mics.. one is a hunk of ****, one is a JTS TM-929 and the other is a Takstar Pro-42.

I really would sooner sell as much of it as I can together though.

EDIT

I also have a little Fender 15R amp if someone wants that.
sent you a PM about the mics, ill happily take them off your hands but they're all im interested in i'm afraid.
Quote by TehJermie

Quote by silhouettica

Thanks - responded.

So come on people! Get in there. I'd like about £120 each for the guitars and £120 for the Boss recorder. Want all the recording stuff? £150. Just the mics? £40.

Get in there! I'm up for trading - after Jackson, ESP, Ibanez etc..
would you be interested in a jackson warrior? similar to an explorer? if so what could you offer? pm me if interested. interested in the ibanez and the recorder and mixer so offers around those? ill consider other offers, just not the vintage...ta

many thanks.
GEAR

Schecter C8 Hellraiser
Jackson RR7R
Parker P-40
Mesa Boogie Rectoverb

For Sale/Trade:

ESP Ltd MV-200
Fallen Angel 40DSP
how much for the two good mics?

EDIT: including postage to suffolk

EDIT AGAIN: have you got a mic stand?
"Make my funk the P-Funk, I want my funk uncut"
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
EHX Q-Tron+, Big Muff Pi, POG
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit
Last edited by jxljxl at Sep 8, 2007,
hey, i just got a deal on some shure SM57s i couldn't resist, so i'm not interested in your mics anymore. sorry.
Quote by TehJermie

Quote by silhouettica

Ok.. no, I don't have a mic stand.

The two mics? £30. I'm in Suffolk, so I guess postage would be minimal.

The guy with the Jackson - I am absolutely interested. So much so I'd trade the Ibanez and the recording stuff for it. What's shipping gonna be to Ipswich? I love the Explorer shape - I think it's the best so I'd.. yeah, definitely trade. Wanna pm me with some more info? Pics would be awesome. What colour is it?
Yeah man!! I'm in Woodbridge! Could one of the mics be used to record drums?
Thanks
"Make my funk the P-Funk, I want my funk uncut"
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
EHX Q-Tron+, Big Muff Pi, POG
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit
Well I used the crappy one for the drums, one for vocals and the other for guitars.

It really just depends on how you set them up.