I have always been a huge System of a Down fan - ever since I heard them before their s/t album.
However, I was randomly hacking my way through live versions of songs on the Hypnotize album when I came across this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59N24J4nlNY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59N24J4nlNY

My posts come up under MentalityBand. Anyway, here's my posts on UG:

'After watching this, Serj sounds extremely fatigued.
This can either be attributed to the enviroment, to the sound (mesmerize/hypnotize were in Drop Db (C#), maybe this overpowered him)...or...
...I have been a SOAD fan since I got leaks of their tracks way before the S/T album, and as much as I hate to admit it, perhaps he just is losing some potency...
...but look at it this way:
Serj was born in 1967. It's only been a 10 year gap between the S/T and Hypnotize, so I don't think it's possible to lose such a voice so fast.
They were less active, though.'

I am loathing every minute that SOAD are on hiatus, and I guess the question is:
Has Serj Tankian lost his 'groove', much like the emperor in that Disney movie?

Just type in 'Spiders Live' into YouTube. You'll get a video of them playing on Conan O'Brian's show and they were in-f***cking-sane.
Then you watch the above Holy Mountains and think, "Whoa!".
I have traced back tons of their videos. I think that their performances started becoming slightly less energetic around the Mesmerize album. If you type in Revenga or BYOB, alot of the live videos there are really quite...not up to scratch.
And I really hate watching a SOAD video and realising that Daron just missed a note even I can hit, or Serj just sang at a pitch that I can do.
I just find it worrying.

I guess all questions on Serj, and Darons, abilities will be revealed when Serj's album hits and Scars On Broadway starts playing for real.

Still, what are your thoughts?
(sorry for the long post)
Nu Metal forum.

*reported*
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Nu-Metal forum.

*'ported*

EDIT: Damn you Raise!
Quote by zachbino57
CSguitarvocal is correct as usual, pepsi tastes much better out of a can.

Quote by TWISTEDFender
And CSguitarvocal for teh win.
Quote by CSguitarvocal
Nu-Metal forum.

*'ported*

EDIT: Damn you Raise!

COPYCAT!
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.