tonight i played the $100 fender strat copy and to be honest, i liked it more then the strat. i thought it was amazing. how are their other guitars? Now i'm thinking about ordering the $200 Agile les paul copy.

has anyone else played them?
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
I've got one and love it ($300 model), built solid...I took it in to a music store to get the input jack fixed and the guy there was amazed how good it was and showed everyone there
'I love her, but I love to fish...I'm gonna miss her"
awesome man
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
good guitars for the price. really good for the price, actually. theyre kinda popular here though, do a search.

and yea, ive got an al-2500 lp copy, sx tele (which has since been modded all to hell), and had a brice 6 string bass that i just sold.
I have the $100 Strat copy (57 reissue). It plays and sounds great. Only complaint is that the neck is over-finished. But some sandpaper + oil and its all good.
I had an Agile PRS copy (PS-900) that sounded awesome after replacing the pickups.

I now have an AL-2500 12 string - LP style, great guitar for 3 benjamins!

The Poodle Bites,
The Poodle Chews It.
C'mon Frenchie!
i bought the agile septor 7. it cost me $480 with delivery. i bought it over a schecter c7 blackjack.. just played better to me. although i'm getting new pickups for it.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.