Can someone find me a Gulid Wars Factions or Nghtfall torent? I downloaded one. It gave me a virus.
Quote by Dog454
Zakk Wylde is a Viking, and history has proven that you cannot own Vikings, it's impossible.

POKER..UG
You must have one of those weird filters set up that blocks google. Come to think of it, it seems to happen a lot in the pit...
Member of the Nobuo Uematsu Fan Club

FFIX and FFXII Fan

The pit on incest....

Quote by wiggy1988
more like WINcest amirite?
Quote by alex831
You must have one of those weird filters set up that blocks google. Come to think of it, it seems to happen a lot in the pit...

^ True, that.

I take my hat off to you sir.

www.google.com
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
well since you need one of those code things, you'll never be able to play it.
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
Quote by RaNdoM-FeLiX
well since you need one of those code things, you'll never be able to play it.

+1

You need a valid key to register and connect so even if you download it you can't make an account.
Quote by Fallon, Jones & Sage Francis

"By the way my name is Marcus. But if you like you can call me Sensei."

American Idol - or as I call it, the Gong Show Rip-Off

According to #Yeezuz, Kanye West is a god. As if I needed more reasons to be an atheist.
I have an account, but ?I want those. I also looked for this on google. I was wondering if anyone else had downloaded one and could give me the link.
Quote by Dog454
Zakk Wylde is a Viking, and history has proven that you cannot own Vikings, it's impossible.

POKER..UG
You know, they got rid of the monthly subscription fee. It's awfully cheap of you not to pay the 20- 30 bucks for the game.
i*[∂/∂t]*Ψt = -[∇^2]/2*(Ψt) (unitless form)

Almost as convenient as Wikipedia, but infinitely more hipster, Dover.
Hahah, you can download the game on their website free. But you'll still have to go get an account key.
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
Psh. I can can play fleshlight acoustically.

*masturbates*
^oh god, I have the game an a key. I want factions or nightfall.
Quote by Dog454

POKER..UG