Ya so i woke up this morning and my upper lip is like 4x bigger, i look ridiculous, something bit me last night, i heard buzzing so it might be a mosquito, and when i got out of bed on my floor was a pretty big spider so i might be that to, idk, any ways i was just wondering if anyone had advice on how tho make the swelling go away, i already took benadryl but it hasnt helped yet, it took it about 3 hours ago.
The Dude abides
Kill the mosquito that bit you, that's the only way.
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
Wow. I have no idea what could help, maybe some kind of skin care stuff?

Pics?
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Quote by rorythefaggot
Kill the mosquito that bit you, that's the only way.

ha ya i found it and smashed it, and the spider, i wish it was that easy
The Dude abides
Quote by Metal_Rich
Wow. I have no idea what could help, maybe some kind of skin care stuff?

Pics?

i dont have a digital camera, my lip basically looks like a flounder fish or something
The Dude abides
Put some ice on it.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
I feel compelled to suggest Icy Hot for some reason.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by Ed Hunter
I feel compelled to suggest Icy Hot for some reason.

i think that would burn like hell
The Dude abides
see a doctor?

you're lucky it didn't sting you in your neck or throat, you could have been dead...
can you see something of an angle? has it got an other colour? you might have as well smashed your head at the side of your bed^^

Lw
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
Quote by MakinLattes
get something to bite the lower lip, so at least your mouth is symmetrical.

lol
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
Yeah, try cool it down, with ice or whatever. Buy some anti-infllamatories. Then go to the doctor. They'll sort you out.
Quote by confusius
Yeah, try cool it down, with ice or whatever. Buy some anti-infllamatories. Then go to the doctor. They'll sort you out.

ya i wanted to go to a doctor, but i kinda wanted to first see if i could make it go away using cheaper methods
The Dude abides
No need for a doctor happened to me once. Keep using ice to make your lip wet as it will quickly dry out. Use those gels that make mosquito bites heal quicklier. And wait. It'll take a few days. Try not to be seen often in public.
Let's go back to five billion bpm and see how good i am.
Quote by Attack
No need for a doctor happened to me once. Keep using ice to make your lip wet as it will quickly dry out. Use those gels that make mosquito bites heal quicklier. And wait. It'll take a few days. Try not to be seen often in public.

suck
The Dude abides