is it possible to replace a SAT PRO bridge (on an ibanez sa series guitar) for a strat trem, like http://www.thomann.de/gb/fender_vintage_tremolo_system.htm or http://www.thomann.de/gb/fender_american_strat_tremolo_gold.htm without doing any extra routing? i tried finding the measurements but couldnt find them.
the reason i want to do that is because im changing the rest of the hardware for gold stuff and would like the trem to be that also, and also because i like the screw in arm more than pop in.
Last edited by kr44n4 at Sep 7, 2007,