Mine is to watch a lot of TV

this class is great, were going to be using ProTools, $50,000 mixer boards, $45,000 cameras...bunch of nice gear...and they will be training on for AVID video editing.
Watch TV, play video games, play WoW, and somehow convince my wife she doesn't look fat in whatever new garment shes purchased with my credit card.

^Hypnotoad...
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
chinese buffet for me.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
Quote by moody07747

this class is great, were going to be using ProTools, $50,000 mixer boards, $45,000 cameras...bunch of nice gear...and they will be training on for AVID video editing.

It takes a $45,000 camera to take a picture these days?
Eat lunch in a bit, then watch the Heaven and Hell DVD. Then do a couple hours of physics. Then go to work, come back and eat again. Hang out with friends for a couple of hours. Finish the night off by going on UG for a bit.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by moody07747

what are you studying are where?
Quote by The Leader
Watch TV, play video games, play WoW, and somehow convince my wife she doesn't look fat in whatever new garment shes purchased with my credit card.

^Hypnotoad...

Because WoW is no video game...

ITS 4 LIFE!

Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
And my homework is to do with Quantum Chromodynamics, specifically working with Feynman diagrams.
Create a fictional band and market them, creating album covers, posters etc.

Pretty damn sweet.
Own a PS3?
Add me: ILOVECHICKEN
I got homework from my Philosophy class today... we just have to choose one of a list of 'philosophical questions' and answer them 'philosophically'...

... so far, Philosophy has been a load of bull****.

... But it was my first lesson so...
Fender 60th Anniversary Standard Strat,
Epiphone Les Paul ES,
Line6 Flextone III,
Laney VC15,
Some pedals,
Some recording gear.
Quote by minibrowny
physics, art, resistant materials

AS Levels? Resistant Materials Is easy once you memorise a few of the main ones.
Quote by buckethead_jr
English Solo talk. Shit =/
And putting one of my compositions from Guitar Pro into Sibelius for music.

My school uses Sebelius. I had a killer 'ground bass composition' peice on it at school .
Quote by Slinov
i love you

I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!
Originally posted by Cpt.jackass
AS Levels? Resistant Materials Is easy once you memorise a few of the main ones.

nope, gcse, i like all the creatives ive taken, art drama and resistant materials, i just cba to do the hwk atm.
Quote by _Tenacious_
And my homework is to do with Quantum Chromodynamics, specifically working with Feynman diagrams.

I'll be studying that in a couple of years. Can't wait.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
I'll be studying that in a couple of years. Can't wait.

Its horrible to begin with. It took a fair bit of outside studying to get. After a few weeks its all cool, note: comes with bragging rights.
Well for me it did.
If your post was sarcastic, i didn't pick up on it.
Member of the 'Dr.Cox is my Mentor' group

Quote by Miggy01
I was kicking a balloon around, and kicked the back of my other foot.
I broke my toe as a result.