Ipod Redesigns, new ipod touch and redisgned nano. Discuss.
The new Classic one looks fantastic. 160 gigs max and only $350 which doesn't break the bank. I thiink this one looks the best out of the new ones.

http://www.apple.com/ipod/whichipod/
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
there was a thread on this allready... but im not sure if il get one, i like the idea, but i like my video, but who knows, i have some money spare, so who knows.
Ill get a new one if mine dies anytime, but so far its seen me through (suprisingly), but i do like the look of them, but thats just not enough to warrant a buy.
160GB on the classic? Bloody hell.

On another note, the iPod touch looks pretty badass.
Funny words.
I feel the same way 666pounder
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
They also dropped the iPhone price by $200, and discontinued the 4GB version.

I just went to the AT&T store to see if they had any 4GB left, since they're only 300 now, but they were all out
Damnit, just bought my "new" Video in January... And they release yet another one.
for rent
I take a crap whilst listening to my iPod. So yeah, that must cover just about everywhere I go.
for rent
To be honest they havnt come up with anything innovative this time, all theyve done is given the original a memory boost, put video on a nano and taken the phone out of the iPhone so its hardly ground-breaking stuff
new line up looks pretty good i must admit. the good thing is that they have not charged a stupendous amount for them.
Quote by bearded_monkey
Oh man thats amazing, you win midi pure. I don't care whether it's a competition or not

Quote by halvies

could have been 3 's but there wasn't nearly enough exclamation marks to emphasize the anger/disbelief

oh yeah
Quote by Dirge Humani
See my sig to see my feelings on the iPod touch.

haha, that's how I feel for the touch screen Ipod as well.

I'd like the 160 gig one since I watch a lot of music videos and I like to upload dvd's to my bro's Ipod

It'' be nice to watch Opeth's Lamentations or Rush's R30 dvd's when on a trip or something...

and the battery life is longer on the newer ones to

But the touch screen...

Why do we need that?

It makes no sense

" Wow, i can scroll by album artwork instead of song title, album title, or band name. Wow, look at how many albums on here don't have artwork because Itunes didn't recognize the CD when I copied them to the computer. Aww sh*t, I just scratched the screen. This is so COOL! "
Quote by civildp1
It's not rocket surgery.
Quote by Kensai
That was so hot my penis exploded.
Quote by killthekingx
I **ing hate Opeth. They make every other band I know look bad.

Quote by beckyjc
some cockwanks just wan to throw 5 stars at her because she has a vag
What sucks is my brother got a nano 3 days ago
haha
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
the classic is practically the same thing as th ipod video only with a bigger hard drive and a longer battery life which is all cool i guess, but it's not really worth it if you already have an ipod video. my 30 gig video still has 6 gigs left and it has its share of junk i don't listen to or watch and just keep on it for the hell of it. by the time i fill up 160 gigs they'll come out with a newer ipod
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat