Quote by forsaknazrael
Search button?

I did 1 thread came up and had no mention of "where" to get them or ideas of prices.
Last edited by CraigKing at Sep 6, 2007,
wow. im wiht this girl^

i would rather get a fender twin for that or maybe a used rocker 30

EDIT: fixed
[IMG]http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/9148/dawhip005jf4.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by SuperSamuraiGuy
Thanks for answering all my question ssguitar

JCM900 FOR SELL!
Last edited by ssguitar at Sep 6, 2007,
^Guy
Legra
RMC Wizard Wah
Blackstar DistX
Modded SD1
Phase 90
ZVex Fuzz Factory
WH4
Laney VC30 112
Roland MicroCube
YouTube!
Irishman of the Laney Cult
^oops my bad. didnt even read who it was osrry becky
[IMG]http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/9148/dawhip005jf4.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by SuperSamuraiGuy
Thanks for answering all my question ssguitar

JCM900 FOR SELL!
They are new to the market, give em a break to come down in price. lol they littorly just got released like 1-2 weeks ago
I'd quite like to try one tbh, see if they actually are as good as the website sells. I think they're just going to be like a hybrid tbh.
>=( It's not as if I could make is less obvious...

^^ Pft, they'll only go up with demand. Or down when everyone decides they're crap.
I doubt they're anything remarkable. Could've at least amde a new name for them, is it actually the spider processing ran through those beautiful valves? -is sad for the future of amps-
i want to hear it, why haven't line 6 put any sound samples up?
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp
Quote by which ones pink
I searched and found 4 threads, plus this one. And you can see where to buy them and the prices right in the links you posted

ooh, my bad then, but in fairness somone would't randomally search for spider valve amps.

also, their not hybrids, acording to the site. full tube, not like the Valvetronix.
quit bashing it already none of you have played it. the clips sound decent. nothing to write home about but then that's just a clip
Quote by Kutanmoogle
Now introducing Megabreth, Dave Mustaine's signature Tic-Tac!

Member of the ENGL Family

Gear:

Hamer Vector
OLP John Petrucci
ENGL Thunder 50
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DD-3
Vox V847
Korg Toneworks OD
Bogner was one of the first amp companies to embrace computer chips/circuitry in their amps, so I'm confident that it'll come out reasonably good.
I'm interested in them. They are "proper" tube amps, just with some modelling in the preamp. They are cheaper on www.thomann.de.
Schecter C1 Classic Left Handed
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey Valveking 112
Ok. First, how can you know if its overpriced if you've never played it? It could be amazing. Second, its not out yet--its on preorder status....from what I know. Third--It has all tube poweramp, modelling and tube preamp--a combination of both. And finally, its a "spider" in the sense that it has the same layout as the spider--not the same sounds.
Quote by Ancient Jello
Just have a look at that really sexy head:

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/navigation?q=line+6+spider+valve

Pretty much looks like a Vetta to me. Someone needs to go to GC or some store and play one and tell us if it's actually better than the Spider series, even though that wouldn't be saying much.

If it's bad, just run off with the tubes and put it in something that would give it some kinda respect.
My Gear
Ibanez SR520EX with EMG 81/85 and boost
Peavey Valveking Head w/ Crate Blue Voodoo Cab
Peavey VB-2
Spector Euro 4
Boss NS-2
Boss TU-2
To me the Reinhold Bogner name on them commands respect until we know better one way or the other.

Personally I think full tube modelling amps like this series are the way of the future.