I'm in the finishing process of a new strat build and was wondering whether buying a loaded pickguard from GFS and putting it on my SSH strat and then putting the SSH pickguard on the new one would be a good idea?

I've wanted an SSS strat ever since i left the store with my current strat and I want it in white like my SSH... what do y'all think?

Oh and any advice on how to age my chrome hardware would be very much appreciate...

Pictures may follow shortly...
Quote by Latin_Morello
Oh and any advice on how to age my chrome hardware would be very much appreciate...

Play it alot. Thats the best way.
no, its not a good idea because gfs loaded pickguards are overpriced. wire it yourself to whatever configuration you want. even if you go with the gfs one you'll still have to break out the soldering iron for the bridge ground and outputs. to age hardware use diluted muriac acid or ferric chloride. muriac is at home depot and ferric chloride from radioshack. be extremely careful, as it can destroy you and your hardware quickly. or you could just let the stuff age naturally instead of artificially wrecking it for vanity's sake.
'59 Bassman Reissue
Custom Strat
Custom McCarty
Custom OM
Big Muff Pi
Dunlop Wah
Sounds mighty nice... I will consider it as well... and i don't want to play around with acid either I'll just wait it out... lol