Page 1 of 2
Today was my first day of school, it was a pretty great day to i might add. Anyway, everything was fine except for the fact that i had to take the worst sh*t known to man. It was seriously ruining my day and it was gross, i was soooo nauses and just wanted to sh*t myself. I cant go in public rest rooms, i just cant. I was so happy when school was over. When i got home and took the sh*t, it was so dissapointing. It was seriously the worst ive ever taken and didnt even feel good .

Any interesting sh*t stories?
Last edited by LtdB254 at Sep 6, 2007,
Aww you need a hug *hugs*

Ibanez RG1550 with Bareknuckle Nailbombs and Mothers Milk
1976 Gibson SG Standard
Peavey 6505
Framus 2x12 (V30s)

Don't hug him, he didnt wash after he wiped.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Quote by I_Am_Iron_Man

Seriously though, wtf? Only in The Pit...

Oh lmao so true
Member #2 of the dean owners club, PM g1asseye to join.

92% of teens have moved on to rap repost this if you are one of the 8% that listen to real music

Rock IN Peace Darrell Lance Abbott \m/
I love a good shit now and then. But what I hate are the shits you take, and then afterwards your ass feels like it's on fire, because you pushed too hard or ate a lot of spicy food..
disappointing?

here I sit all broken hearted
came to ****, but only farted.
I usually take 2 pisses a day in school, maybe even a **** every now and then. I love the feeling of taking that magical 5 hour waiting piss.
Quote by rizo299
"To: North Korea

Hey Kim DONG Il. Got nukes yet? DIDN'T THINK SO.

Here's some help with getting one built.

GOATSE.CX

Your pal Obama"

i hate the school related **** -_-. ppl in my school are retarded and if ur taking a **** they'll throw wads of wet paper at u or laugh. i just wait until school is over and take my dump in piece
oh dude!
snap!
my tailbone is killing me right now.
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
I don't know how to respond to this..... its funny though.
You may have a 10 x 10 stack of marshalls and i may only have one, but mine goes to 11.... Beat that
Thanks for that, I need a **** now.
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
I hate it when you know you need a ****, and then you go and it's like a malteser.

Epic Fail.
Currently attempting to learn: The Dissentience by Protest The Hero in it's entirety.
that's why you fight the urge. let it build up for at least half a day. then, when you're sitting alone in your room, maybe enjoying a nice quite game of spider solitaire, you'll know it's time. time to let all hell break loose.
I hate those chili ****s, when you have a reaaaally spicy kebab and a load of beer, the next morning you're sat on the toilet screaming, clutching your ass and begging for mercy while you feel like that kebab has come back to life and is trying to tears it's way out of your cornhole
ohai little sig.
None of you will ever experience what i did today. I thought i was gonna throw up from it. and it hurt so bad
My friend poo'd in a public shower.
That is all.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
i've had just one perfect **** in my lifetime
but i remember it like it was yesterday

it's right up there with birthdays and chirstmas' in my cherished memories

-rob
Quote by seljer
disappointing?

here I sit all broken hearted
came to ****, but only farted.

Quote by Demonikk
I hate those chili ****s, when you have a reaaaally spicy kebab and a load of beer, the next morning you're sat on the toilet screaming, clutching your ass and begging for mercy while you feel like that kebab has come back to life and is trying to tears it's way out of your cornhole

Can't stop.. ****ing.. laughing.
One time I took one of those ****s that you need to be hospitalized for, and my friend came in afterwards to do his business and literally threw up. I'm not kidding.
Quote by BullonParade
i remember before i was playing a gig one night and durin the day before i turned up to the venue i took a **** before going out (it would be the last until i got in the next morning) and i actually **** a plate. its was big n circular. i was out of breath after it.

omg thats happened to me before. my ass hurt on SO many levels after that cuz i ate sunflower seeds and apperently my stomach didnt fully disolve them or w/e...so....yea...that HURT.

but on another note. i let it build up all day than when i get home i just UNLOAD. poor toilet.it takes so much **** from us (pun intended)
One time me and my friend were betting each other who could eat the most chilli flakes....

Hurt on the way in and on the way out......

I was walking like John Wayne and I had an arse like the flag of Japan!
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
i was constipated for 4 days before.i felt so empty after it and i cudnt stand up
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Quote by SG thrasher
Just, seriously like 5 minutes ago, i took a huge dump, started to cough and threw up on myself while i was on the toilet.

I am sooooo cool.

That is so 80s!
Page 1 of 2