ok ive been playing for a while now on a jay turser guitar and the amp that came with it in a pack that i got 2 xmases ago...im looking for an upgrade and i am looking at the rolland cube amps for a upgrade and i was wondering about what guitar i should get....i play rock....nothing really heavy....price range $300-$600.....
In my somewhat educated opinion, you should get one of these Michael Kelly Guitars.

Amazing build quality, comfortable, good pickups and electronics, and sexy looking to boot. Great value.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
get an esp, my suggestion is an f-250, its like 529, its got emg pickups, locking bride (i dont know if u want one), but i would get it if i had 600 bucks
ESP LTD AX-50
BOSS MT-2
Line6 Spider lll

Commanda of the esp4lyfe club. PM me or Snuffles to join

Member of the Anti-Ibanez Militia
PM Verminitude to join.
prs se custom , beautiful guitar for all styles except heavy metal but its not bad for metal i use mine with a roland cube 15 or a vox ad 50 love it
ibanez rocks
1. What is your location, and what currency are you using? (USD Dollars? Canadian Dollars? etc. etc.)
2. Are there lots of guitar shops nearby or you can access? If so, go there and try out many guitars to get an idea of how each of them feel.
3. Do you need a locking bridge?
4. Name some bands that you like so we can get an idea of what kinda guitar you want. "rock" is quite a vague answer...
5. Can you go second hand?
6. Are there any guitar designs that you like?

Answering these questions can help find a guitar for you much easier...

Anyways, look up the Michael Kelly guitars as suggested above, or maybe try out an Hagstrom. I hear they are pretty good...
Quote by Biatch
1. What is your location, and what currency are you using? (USD Dollars? Canadian Dollars? etc. etc.)
2. Are there lots of guitar shops nearby or you can access? If so, go there and try out many guitars to get an idea of how each of them feel.
3. Do you need a locking bridge?
4. Name some bands that you like so we can get an idea of what kinda guitar you want. "rock" is quite a vague answer...
5. Can you go second hand?
6. Are there any guitar designs that you like?

Answering these questions can help find a guitar for you much easier...

Anyways, look up the Michael Kelly guitars as suggested above, or maybe try out an Hagstrom. I hear they are pretty good...

1. USD, i live in parma, ohio
2. no there is not alot of shops around...just the one...they dont specialize in guitars either :-(
3. ? im not quite sure what that is,
4. i like My Chemical Romance...i dont care what anyone says...they have a great guitarist....i like the heavier stuff linkin park does....some older stuff like some ACDC...the who...queen....sum 41 is alright....im actually getting into a band called saosin....
5. doesnt really matter
6. well i want something different looking then what i have now...it looks just like a fender strat and i dont really like that design....i can put up with it tho....i dont know why but i was looking and i found this: http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/ESP-Viper200FM-Electric-Guitar?sku=516674 i like that design and it looks like a good guitar........
^That ESP LTD guitar is not very good. Any LTD guitar below the 400 series just plain suck.

Why not try the Ibanez SZ320 / SZ520? They are pretty good versatile guitars, and can do rock pretty easily.
Quote by Mwoit
^That ESP LTD guitar is not very good. Any LTD guitar below the 400 series just plain suck.

Why not try the Ibanez SZ320 / SZ520? They are pretty good versatile guitars, and can do rock pretty easily.

alright ill check those out....i was looking at the michael kelly patriot shadow....is it any good?