for a BC Rich Warlock (bronze series metal masters pack)

the guitar kinda sucks but i dont wanna spend money for a new guitar cus money is a big issue. I wanna try and keep the cost of the pickups below $70, but nothing too crappy. I play metal, death metal, hardcore, and hard rock. Any suggestions???
What amp do you have?

If you want pickups that cheap, you're probably gonna have to take a look at GFS pickups.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Quote by BCWarlockRICH
I play metal, death metal, hardcore, and hard rock. Any suggestions???

find better musical taste
Duncans....

When I had a cheap bronze warlock till i sold it too a buddy, I put duncans in it, that thing ripped hardcore.

but yeah, i spose your amp does make a difference.

But either way, I still suggest duncans, a JB in the bridge, probably a '59 or a Jazz in the neck.

Quote by mp3stalin

Find a life... plzkthxbye
MY RIG:

Gibson Explorer '73 reissue, Classic White
Schecter Blackjack S1
Crate Stack

Thats noise violation in a box!
Quote by mp3stalin

Who made you the adjudicator of all things music?

You've been reported, have a nice day!

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Quote by muddshovel
Buy a new guitar . with the pickups you want on a charge card .

not even a new one... used guitars work just fine... just not anything by BC rich.
i have a crate xt15r, if you cant tell already im more or less new, iv been playing for about a year and its pretty much all i do, i taught myself though so i dont know too much about whats what, ya know? and mp3stalin should go suck a dick
Ehh, new pickups aren't going to make much of a difference with that amp, it's still gonna sound crappy.

Anyway, try these:
http://store.guitarfetish.com/gfsporacrpok1.html
Or these:
http://store.guitarfetish.com/crpafhublbrp.html
Save up for both a new amp and a new guitar. There's not much you can do with Bronze series BC Richs. I'm not a fan of them period.
My Gear
Ibanez SR520EX with EMG 81/85 and boost
Peavey Valveking Head w/ Crate Blue Voodoo Cab
Peavey VB-2
Spector Euro 4
Boss NS-2
Boss TU-2