I've noticed I am horrible at rhythmns I cant play a song with the CD it's always off timing, well most of the time. How can I go about fixing this?
Quote by duncang
They probably think about it just as much, they just don't admit it.

Having sexual thoughts is like farting, we all do it, it's just that girls never let anyone else know about it.
practise
Quote by .arkness:.
I did it in the church confession booth. i jizzed all over the mesh in an attempt to hit the priest.
Learn to play with a metronome, or at least be able to tap your foot in a set crotchet pattern and keep in time while you play. Little things like including that into your practise should make it a lot easier to stay in time with a record.
Practice slowly with a metronome, and tap your feet in time to the song when it's playing.

Also, carry on practicing along to music and if you aren't in one, see about joining a band, playing along with other people means your timing skill increases quickly.
i have the same problem i can play quavers in time with the metronome but i cant stay in time using semi-quavers or any shorter notes
i had this problem about half a year ago

best way to do it is to practice with a metronome
also pay attention to how many notes are on each beat and it will make more sense

once you do this for a while you grow a sense of feeling to the beat of the music and it all comes together