Page 1 of 3
ha so i was just going to go get my coke can to throw away and i went to go get it and i got the tv remote instead and while i was walking to the trashcan i was just like. what am i doing? so i went back to get the coke can and was like, "hey i do this stuff all the time why not see if other poeple do". thus this thread is born.

the other morning i was going to get some cereal and juice so i got my bowl and the orange juice and started pouring the orange juice in the bowl. after it was about half way full my dad was like. what are you doing??? i was like. what the ****? i dont know.

also sometimes when i make cereal i will put the box of cereal in the fridge for some reason. or i will put the milk in the cupboard.

i do all of this without thinking but when i realize im doing it i think im crazy. do you guys do anything like this?
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
you might have a cancerous tumor
Quote by wmzbomgzors
oh I wanna **** that ******* ***** ** ***** so hard that she ****** ***** in my ****** ***.

Quote by Slinov
unfortunatley it makes your breath smell like an italian just took a sh*t in your mouth
Did a paddo trip one time.

Everything what was white turned green.

That was just awesome!
Quote by Tyson2011
d von is truly one of the pit.

Quote by 09phillt
Good God Man What's Wrong With You!?
i get up and forget what i got up for, umm i suck at remembering anything
UG Villians Club

DRACULA

Quote by James_Water2
I want to bring sexy back and then leave with it and when everyone is like holy crap where did sexy go I'd say I have Sexy and im bring it back again. But then Sexy will leave me and i will be homeless.
well yeah i do dat all the time, but the most wierdest thing i do...intentionally is, when i need to pee i hold it in, for a while and then go pee, feels soo great XD lol, almost like an orgasm
Seriously you DO have a cancerous tumor...
Michael Kelly Patriot Custom
Peavey ValveKing 112
Digitech Bad Monkey
Boss MT-2

I live in your eyes.
Quote by sum_ugly_man
well yeah i do dat all the time, but the most wierdest thing i do...intentionally is, when i need to pee i hold it in, for a while and then go pee, feels soo great XD lol, almost like an orgasm

thats real healthy...
Quote by mr. cool
popapez fucking knows every thing from how to touch a girl right to how to speak spanish
Quote by Smokey Amp
Popapez can shred0rz the acoustic guitar
Quote by search49
In the Pit, generally only the things that popapez said were worthwhile. You're a goddess, darling.
eh stuff like that happens to me all the time. Just the other day I took the wrapper of my chocolate bar and walked over to the bin and threw the bar in.

I was pissed when I realised
Occasionally, I feel the need to make sure that every thing that can be symetrical, is symetrical.

I also feel the need to call my friend every Wednesday at around 1pm, and never any other time.

And lastly, I must make sure that I can find any CD case at any given moment, not just the CD, but the case itself. O.o
Quote by ChordMonger
the worst is thinking youre going to drink milk, and you grab orange juice without looking. f*cking horrible

yeah man...happened to me a couple of times, i thought dat the milk had gone bad, so i spit it out and let the juice spill in the sink XD then i realized dat it was juice...i dont blame tumors for this, i blame television
Quote by Surfer Rosa
eh stuff like that happens to me all the time. Just the other day I took the wrapper of my chocolate bar and walked over to the bin and threw the bar in.

I was pissed when I realised

hahaha yeah stuff like that sucks.

but on the other hand. your avatar should be friends with mine
Gear:
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
I've managed to drive across to my brothers house (some 20 or so miles away), just to trake him MY T.V. remote.....

I got there and was just completely and utterly confused.

I didn't know if it was bum or breakfast time!

Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Ive thrown clothes in the trash can, thinking i was putting them in the laundry basket before.
Gibson SG Standard
Dean Avalanche
Line 6 Spider II 30
Dunlop SW-95 Slash Wah

Velvet Revolver/Alice in Chains- 10/7/07
Foo Fighters - 1/17/08
Pearl Jam - 6/12/08
Stone Temple Pilots- 8/22/08
I'll look everywhere for something in my hand.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
I'll lick a glass after drinking from it or wipe it excessively on my clothes. Only round the bit I drank from, not like a tongue-fest all over it. I feel really uncomfortable if I don't.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by PlayMadness
I'll look everywhere for something in my hand.

ha yeah i do that. or ill be like looking in my fridge for something and not find it then look 5 minutes later and realize it was right it front of me.
Gear:
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
i drink the blood of small children who i trap by enticing with a large red van which clearly states that i have free candy...

nothing too weird though
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
There's already a MASSIVE thread on this........................so I guess it's time for a new one

I like to eat people. Occassionally though. I'm not to serious about it. I'm nice enough to send the leftovers back to the loved ones
Quote by Dinkydaisy
I'll lick a glass after drinking from it or wipe it excessively on my clothes. Only round the bit I drank from, not like a tongue-fest all over it. I feel really uncomfortable if I don't.

I think I might so something along those lines too.
I do the exact same thing threadstarter. If I'm getting cereal or something, I'd think about putting the milk in the cupboard etc too.

I'm always in the middle of doing something (stupid), then i suddenly think: wtf am i doing?

AND SO I WATCH YOU FROM AFAR

Quote by Surfer Rosa
I think I might so something along those lines too.

...You do? Oh, thank God, my family have made fun of me for so long!

I'm not alone!
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
sometimes when I have to go piss ill go to trash can, luckily i realise that it's a trash can before I actuallly pee in it
founder of the MXPX group, pm me to join

PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!!!!!!

Wii number: 7054 3894 4223 2011
I eat my toe-nails.

Pick my nose

I enjoy smelling my armpits after going for a run (i use RightGuard, it smells good)

If i stretch one side or part of my body i got to do it on the other side of my body or a feel...Weird.

Also i always put my wallet in my left pocket and my phone in my right cos if i don't, i fear one might get stolen....
After a hard day at the office, once everyones left. I like to strip down and race the forklifts with some of the guys.

We love it and each other.
If I'm drinking out of a bottle, I tend to take a sip, then put the lid back on, then unscrew the lid and take another sip straight after i screwed it back on.
Quote by urik

Homosexual sex for $200?
Be honest.
I'd do it. I think that I could stand one night with a man for the financial security of my whole life and the life of my children
And no I'm not gay. I'm 100% straight.

Quote by mesa5150
spoken like a true jew
Quote by MakinLattes
you know, grapefruit soda is very good.

Ah, this intrigues me.

Quote by Preid
^07'ers... i see

Yes because joining in 04 obviously makes you better than us.
666 BRO
i do all that stuff. have you ever held one thing in each hand and accidentally almost ate the other thing? once, i almost put a pencil down my throat instead of a sucker....
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Quote by Kankuro
Ah, this intrigues me.

Yes because joining in 04 obviously makes you better than us.

Glad you recognise, dont get me started on the stories of the old days.
Quote by Kankuro
^ Damn old timers.

Unrecognised Vet's like in Vietnam
Page 1 of 3