Alright, so i keep getting these random turkish people that add me, I dont know how they got it, but all of them seem to be horny/desperate people, most of em speak turkish to.. Anyone have the same problem? And might know where there getting them from.. theres been like 20 that added me so far. Im sick of it
Yea. A year or two ago a couple Turkish people added me. I still have them on my MSN, but I never talk to the. Mainly because I can't understand what they're saying, and I really don't care, anyways.
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
I imagine some twa-t has gone into some chatty thing, gave a load of pervy turks your email address and they've added you on msn.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
I've had maybe one or two try to add me a while ago, along with my peers also. Strange epidemic?

EDIT: All three people who replied positively so far to this have been CANADIAN

The Turkish government is collecting intelligence from msn so they can invade us
Guitars:
1997 Guild Bluesbird
Gibson Les Paul Bfg
Acoustics
Ibanez GSR200FM Bass
Amps:
Bugera V55HD w/avatar cab
Fender Champ 600 with 4 ohm cab
70s traynor 200w head with 2 9x8 cabs for bass
Hey i'm Turkish. Added neither of you unfortunately.

EDIT: You can tell me what they say i can translate so if they're insulting or such.
Let's go back to five billion bpm and see how good i am.
i get like one person every 3 days from Barnsley add me (i live down south, quite a way from barnsley) they are all chavs too...its quite strange
The only one i know that may have a member here is myguitar but the site is turkish as well. If someone registered here and told everyone on the forum then it may be the cause.
But HOW my friend do me and the two above me, all Canadian, get this. I have provoked no one to do so and the coincidence of all us three suffering the same fate is preposterous.
Guitars:
1997 Guild Bluesbird
Gibson Les Paul Bfg
Acoustics
Ibanez GSR200FM Bass
Amps:
Bugera V55HD w/avatar cab
Fender Champ 600 with 4 ohm cab
70s traynor 200w head with 2 9x8 cabs for bass
Maybe they have Canadian fetish or something.

Just delete them and/or block them. I do this usually when turkish people add me.
I have a friend who had this problem, she was living in England at the time so the whole Canadian link may not be too big a thing.

Do you belong to any other online communities at all?
Yea ive had that too, i get like 2 adds a day it seems, i just block them, but in the beginning, they were horny ****res.

them: "u a hot girl, send pics"

me(mitch): "does mitch sound like a girls name ya horny retard"

them: "send the piczzzz plzz"

me: block and delete.
reach in the darkness for what you can find travel great distance in your mind.
A solution:

Connect those horny turkish people.
Quote by Johnljones7443
my neew year reslosutions are not too drikn as much lol.

happy new yeeae guyas.
Well do some research.
Some years ago a lot of horny guys started to add me.
WHY? Because a friend thought that it would be funny to publish my MSN address in a pr0n site in the "user pictures" part...
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||