Ok so basically I took this computer graphic design course as an elective. I didn't know what I was getting myself into. It was the second day of school today and our teacher said tomarrow we are going to start off with freehand sketching.

I ****ing suck at drawing of all sorts...I was a dumbass when I picked electives, I just wanted something interesting so I could take music theory next year (freshmen aren't offered music theory as an elective) so I picked this. I really need a website or advice or any kind of help you can provide. Anything to help me draw. Please...I really don't want to make an ass of myself/fail the course. Thanks in advance.
"Imagine all the people, sharing all the world"
-John Lennon
practise?

Start off with easy stuff like fruits, pencil case etc

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

Draw slow at first? Practice?
I'm not great either, but I've gotten better.
Use a pen, That way if you **** up you have to start again.
After a while you're less inclined to **** up because you don't want to start again.

It sounds like a harsh idea, but generally doing things the hardest way possible is the best way to nail it fast.
Quote by MakinLattes
you're a freshman. I doubt the teacher is going to demand a MS Paint rendition of the Last Supper during your first week..

We aren't even using MS paint...its actually gonna be hand drawn. And I know he won't expect miracles, but he'll prolly expect better than the **** i turn out.

And thanks for all replies so far, even the ones that didn't help at all
"Imagine all the people, sharing all the world"
-John Lennon
There is no need to be very good at drawing. Just do your best.

I made this in MS Paint, your thread has inspired me:

It demonstrates that the road to success can be a challenging one, notice the 3 chunks of molten lava that is shooting out of the volcano. But at the same time, the journey is very rewarding, bask in the freshness of lush forests and serene lakes and HOLY SHIT IS THAT A SHINY LAPRAS?!
Quote by Punk Rocker
We aren't even using MS paint...its actually gonna be hand drawn. And I know he won't expect miracles, but he'll prolly expect better than the **** i turn out.

And thanks for all replies so far, even the ones that didn't help at all

are you sure she doesn't mean the program called macromedia Freehand?

It would make more sense that way, I mean why do you need to draw in a computer class?
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.