Are there any somewhat easy, yet challenging, metal solos? Stuff like Children of Bodom, Slayer, Pantera, etc.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Last edited by CFH82 at Sep 6, 2007,
this love solo by pantera isnt hard, its just remembering the ordering of the notes thats tricky
Iron Maiden-Different World, Blood Brothers, The Wicker Man, aren't hard solos to learn
master of puppets, the 1st one during the interlude
OMG!!! They're playing One!!!!!11fade to black11one11

God & Founder of UG Electronics

Electronics God of the Laney Cult

My Gear:

Ibanez RG370DX
Laney VC30-212
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss CS-3
Ibanez TS9DX
Most of the Hate crew Deathroll album by CoB is pretty good. If you have a trem "are you dead yet" is a pretty good solo.

Maybe try some Tarot solos. Something off the album "suffer our pleasures" would be pretty good. And theyre an awesome band
I want to feel youre body breaking, and shaking, and
left in the cold,
I want to feel youre conscience making, a change to fix
this dying soul....
Try some Black Sabbath; stuff like Iron Man, War Pigs and that kind of stuff...basically anything apart from Paranoid.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Thanks
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
A lot of Metallica solos are repetitve patterns. Not all are easy, but a lot follow a similar pattern ow tweo. If you learn one, you can learn a lot.
Not saying there easy to learn in the first place. The only exception I can think of is the Creeping Death solo.
Metallica - Escape is pretty easy.......I completely suck and can manage part of it...
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls