What the title says; I'm looking for songs that aren't usually played on guitar but may sound good if you actually got tabs for them and tried to play it. An example would but the Batman theme song or something. That is not a good example because the Batman theme is annoying as hell but you get the idea. Thanks!!
Halloween =D
My Gear:
Gibson Flying V (active Emg's 81, 85)
Peavey 6505 Amp

Avatar Cab /w Vintage 30's / G12H-30's
Schecter Damien-6
ISP Decimator
Vox Wah Pedal
Ibanez TS808 Tube Screamer
Roland Cube 60
I dont know but Extreme did an awesome job with that beethoven song...
the music from tetris

end of discussion
Quote by Atomic48
Nothing's impossible if you have the proper artillery.

Quote by Prole
In-depth common sense, at your service.

I Witnessed The Glory Of GORHL!

"It all shall fall, by the grace of the people." - ZDLR in Producer.
Any video game music pretty much, classical piano stuff (but then that is often done on guitar), solo guitar version of Bohemian Rhapsody (includes notes for vocals/piano/bass/guitar all played on one guitar, it's awesome).
It's a bit obvious, but a lot of classical motifs sound good on guitar. There's the pretty easy stuff like Grieg's In the Hall of the Mountain King, and there's the shredalicious Paganini ****.
^agreed.

And I agree with the video game stuff. Check out the band Powerglove for ideas.
Quote by Mazzakazza
Play Meshuggah. It is the solution.
Quote by CousticStrangla
What the title says; I'm looking for songs that aren't usually played on guitar but may sound good if you actually got tabs for them and tried to play it. An example would but the Batman theme song or something. That is not a good example because the Batman theme is annoying as hell but you get the idea. Thanks!!

It's also not a good example because the Batman theme is played on guitar

I do it all the time, try to play ANYTHING you hear...TV themes, advert jingles, pop songs etc.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com