ok so there was this chick last year that i went out with in school and we went out for about two weeks and at the time i didnt show her who i really was.and i still got the hots for her.of course she says she just wants to be friends.but i need some advice on how to show her.back then i was stupid new to the school and didnt really know anybody i acted stupid but now im a whole lot cooler i play guitar good listen to cooler music and dont really give a da** what most people think.so anybody got any ideas on what i should do like i said im a much cooler down to earth guy now than i was then.please help.
Quote by slash457
ok so there was this chick last year that i went out with in school

OUT with IN school?

That sentance is crap.
Prepare for a bombardment of "Relationship thread plz /thread".

Just talk to her as a friend. Let her see your side now - people change in short spaces of time. If she carries on blanking you, she's not worth it.
Quote by Paul Lambeth

Is it lame to quote yourself in your sig?
Quote by Time Bomb
Do a barrel roll.

^Probably the only way

Stage some kind of meet-up. You know, the whole "Oh, it's you. Nice to see you/How've you been?" thing. Engage in conversation and reveal the new you
WHat is it exactly that you didn't show her?
I mean, if its playing guitar, get in a band and invite her to gigs. She's still your friend isn't she? don't push her too much if you want more than that.
Dude. I'm sorry but I think you should focus more on English class for now.
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate
The Dixie Chicks are a country/rock music trio from the United States comprising Emily Robison, Martie Maguire and Natalie Maines. They are the highest-selling female band in any musical genre, having sold 36 million albums as of June 2006.[1]

The group formed in 1989 in Dallas, Texas. After years of struggle and personnel changes, the Dixie Chicks achieved massive country and pop success starting in the late 1990s with hit songs such as "Wide Open Spaces", "Cowboy Take Me Away", and "Long Time Gone". The women became well-known for their lively persona, instrumental virtuosity, soaring ballads, fashion sense and outspoken political comments. As of 2007, they had won 12 Grammy Awards.

Ten days before the 2003 invasion of Iraq, lead vocalist Natalie Maines publicly criticized U.S. President George W. Bush. The ensuing controversy cost the group half of their concert audience attendance in the United States[2] as chronicled in the 2006 documentary Dixie Chicks: Shut Up and Sing.

At the 49th Grammy Awards Show in 2007, 'the Chicks' - as they are informally known - won all five categories for which they were nominated, including the coveted Song of the Year, Record of the Year, and Album of the Year, in a vote that Maines interpreted as being, at least in part, a statement for free speech.[3]

Does that help?
...Tell her that you were really nervous in the last relationship because you kept trying to impress her and therefor not letting her see the real you. Then tell her that you still like her and you really want to go out with her again. Then finish up by saying something like "I've changed alot, and I really feel more comfortable showing you who I really am now"
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
Just take off your shirt in front of her. I posted the same answer in another thread just like this one. Taking off shirt=win.
The.
saying your cool= extremely uncool
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
the pits gotten back to normal

dude do the same thing you did in the first place to get the poon tang
i swear to god, today's youth is so impatient...

if you're her friend and you show her that you're a much cooler guy, eventually she'll start to like you again. it's that simple.

i apologize that this isn't your 12 items or less express lane or your 3 course frozen dinner meal that heats in only 3 minutes or less.

have some fricken patience, if she liked you when you were a geek, give her some time and she'll like you again...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
well why did she break up with you, if she wasnt like into you then she never will be and you got to just move on, 2 weeks is a damn short relationship, i wouldnt even count it one
Quote by slash457
now im a whole lot cooler i play guitar good listen to cooler music and dont really give a da** what most people think.

lol you're soooo cool

So what constitutes as 'cooler music' these days?
Quote by GrungePb
well why did she break up with you

Probably because they went out in school. A school is a crappy place for a date.
no she broke up with me because of some dick she still liked.and i would have taken her actually out had the thing not lasted 2 weeks.
Quote by sargasm
OUT with IN school?

That sentance is crap.

Correction - That sentence was crap.
Currently attempting to learn: The Dissentience by Protest The Hero in it's entirety.
Quote by slash457
no she broke up with me because of some dick she still liked.and i would have taken her actually out had the thing not lasted 2 weeks.

well that was b**** move so if i were move on and get a quality girl, you'll thank me one day, girls like that just arnt worth your time
Quote by Metalcredge
Correction - That sentence was crap.

The sentence is still there, and it's still crap.
Quote by slash457

Wait, so you seriously only hung out in school? I was being sarcastic. That's hilarious.
grow a pair and move on..
--F-F-T-S---
--EbOla----
---name pending?--

Quote by PlayMadness
No. Everybody dies. And one day, given that your relationship doesn't crash and burn like so many do, one of you will end up deep in sorrow while watching the other one die.

Quote by Time Bomb
Do a barrel roll.

hahah that makes me lol everytime I see someone suggest that, it doesn't get old.
Quote by LedZepKicksAzz
You are simply the greatest person ever to walk this great planet.
Show her what the real world is like, bring her to the pit.

Wait, she may hate men forever
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Quote by slash457
ok so there was this chick last year that i went out with in school and we went out for about two weeks and at the time i didnt show her who i really was.and i still got the hots for her.of course she says she just wants to be friends.but i need some advice on how to show her.back then i was stupid new to the school and didnt really know anybody i acted stupid but now im a whole lot cooler i play guitar good listen to cooler music and dont really give a da** what most people think .so anybody got any ideas on what i should do like i said im a much cooler down to earth guy now than i was then.please help.

Well talk to her, but listening to "GOOD" music and playing guitar good won't get you anywhere.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Quote by abcdboy
Dude. I'm sorry but I think you should focus more on English class for now.

Someone used that on me also.
Quote by slash457
dont really give a da** what most people think.

So why do you care what she thinks? Either give up and move on or just keep hanging out with her, she'll get to know the "new" you eventually.

Although, in my experience, it's quite possible for a person to look like they changed, but deep down they're really the same.
Quote by *Juno*
The Dixie Chicks are a country/rock music trio from the United States comprising Emily Robison, Martie Maguire and Natalie Maines. They are the highest-selling female band in any musical genre, having sold 36 million albums as of June 2006.[1]

The group formed in 1989 in Dallas, Texas. After years of struggle and personnel changes, the Dixie Chicks achieved massive country and pop success starting in the late 1990s with hit songs such as "Wide Open Spaces", "Cowboy Take Me Away", and "Long Time Gone". The women became well-known for their lively persona, instrumental virtuosity, soaring ballads, fashion sense and outspoken political comments. As of 2007, they had won 12 Grammy Awards.

Ten days before the 2003 invasion of Iraq, lead vocalist Natalie Maines publicly criticized U.S. President George W. Bush. The ensuing controversy cost the group half of their concert audience attendance in the United States[2] as chronicled in the 2006 documentary Dixie Chicks: Shut Up and Sing.

At the 49th Grammy Awards Show in 2007, 'the Chicks' - as they are informally known - won all five categories for which they were nominated, including the coveted Song of the Year, Record of the Year, and Album of the Year, in a vote that Maines interpreted as being, at least in part, a statement for free speech.[3]

Does that help?

Actually... no. Not at all.
Quote by count schizo
I think we should take a second out to flame him anyways. I mean we're already here.

Quote by 7DaySkeptic
Only a misguided youth seeking something to take up the space below their post would sig me

^ Yep, that sounds about right.
Relationship thread plz! =D

saying you listen to cool music contradicts the idea that you dont give a d*m about what other people think because cool or uncool is usually started by the mass opinion of others.

cool is not a cool word
Gear:
Ibanez RG2ex2
mega distortion md-2
Metal Muff
Marshall MG microstack
Line 6 spyder hd75 halfstack
Sonic Stomp
Schecter Damien 6