I tried searching and the search came up with nothing, has anyone else come across these guys? This is some crazy sh*t!

Behold...the Arctopus - Transient Exuberance

What does everyone else think?
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
I didn't like it.

It really made me think about where the line is drawn between "experimental" and "just poory done"
"That Hidde's a cool guy" -Abe Lincoln
"Hidde? Yeah we jam all the time" -Steve Vai
"Remember that time when burt jumped out of the tree and into the river? Good times!" -Jesus

So I heard you liek profiles?
Quote by Hidde
I didn't like it.

It really made me think about where the line is drawn between "experimental" and "just poory done"

I don't think it's poorly done, it's bloody wierd, and experimental to the point of nonsence, but they're tight as hell so you know i's not just random noise; they know what they're doing. Just no one else does
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
You may find a couple of threads on them hidden in the depths of the metal forum.
Used to listen to the band a while back but didn't take me too long to get tired of hearing them.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic