Hey guys, I've been coming to ultimate-guitar for a while, but never realized there was a forum, and I have some gear that I'm trying to sell, so I thought this would be the place to try and get rid of this stuff. If anyone is interested in anything, let me know, and I'll give you more details and more photos. Thanks!

Samson Audio C15 ConcertLine Studio Condenser Microphone (With Cable)
The Microphone is brand new. I only opened the package, and used it once. It comes with a mic stand adapter, threaded collar, owner's manual, mic pouch, and a BRAND NEW CBI LowZ XLR mic cable (20 feet). $50

Monster Standard 100 Microphone Cable (Brand New) - 10 Feet
This cable is also brand new, never been used. 10 feet long. XLR connection. $15

ARTcessories Phantom III 48V Power Supply
Brand new, never been used. I only opened the package, then decided I didn't want it. Comes with the unit and the AC power adapter. $35

Line 6 Toneport UX1 USB Audio Interface
I've only used this thing a few times, and it is in PERFECT condition. Comes with the USB cable, the toneport Gearbox software, and Ableton Live Software. $100
Last edited by fbcstreetrider at Sep 6, 2007,
DUDE!!!
I SO WANT THAT TONEPORT!!
been looking into getting it....
where do you live?? like city...
(please say somewhere in Canada....)
MY GEAR:
IBANEZ RGT42DX
Crate GT65
Digitech RP200 effects pedal

ESP LTD B-50
Peavey Max 112

Shure SM-58
somebody doesnt plan on recording anymore
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
Quote by GiTJaMmEr
DUDE!!!
I SO WANT THAT TONEPORT!!
been looking into getting it....
where do you live?? like city...
(please say somewhere in Canada....)

well actually, I live in Connecticut USA, but I have no problem shipping it internationally.
i would also be interested in the toneport, i can't buy until next week, so don't hesitate to sell to someone else
Quote by El Penguino
i would also be interested in the toneport, i can't buy until next week, so don't hesitate to sell to someone else

awesome man. i have no problem in waiting if the other guy decides he doesn't want it.
if i got the mic to record what else would i have to buy to make it fit a computer?
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
Quote by SchecterFreak
if i got the mic to record what else would i have to buy to make it fit a computer?

you'd probably have to get an adapter piece of some sort, but i'm not exactly sure what. you'd be better off just getting an interface.
hey is the toneport gone? and i don't need the mic anymore cause my buddy got one for me cheap.
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
Quote by SchecterFreak
hey is the toneport gone? and i don't need the mic anymore cause my buddy got one for me cheap.

i still have the toneport.
Where in CT are you in?
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
Quote by igotabcrich32
Where in CT are you in?

i live in oakville. it's in the waterbury area. you?
Quote by fbcstreetrider
i live in oakville. it's in the waterbury area. you?

Terryville, also not so far from the Waterbury area.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
Quote by igotabcrich32
Terryville, also not so far from the Waterbury area.

oh wow. not far at all. i used to go to terryville sometimes. i know a few people that live or did live there. jeff martin, james brogan, dave tucker, brent wargo, lisa jablon, alyssa ulrich. know any of them?
Quote by fbcstreetrider
oh wow. not far at all. i used to go to terryville sometimes. i know a few people that live or did live there. jeff martin, james brogan, dave tucker, brent wargo, lisa jablon, alyssa ulrich. know any of them?

I'm not too familiar with anybody here, i'm not exactly on good terms with anyone in this town, so i mainly stay in Thomaston, seeing as that was my town until i moved up here a year ago.

Not sure if your familiar with the town "feud" we have going on, but i'm not exactly liked here seeing as i'm a Thomaston kid.
Quote by igotabcrich32
I'm not too familiar with anybody here, i'm not exactly on good terms with anyone in this town, so i mainly stay in Thomaston, seeing as that was my town until i moved up here a year ago.

Not sure if your familiar with the town "feud" we have going on, but i'm not exactly liked here seeing as i'm a Thomaston kid.

haha i had no idea there was a town feud with thomaston and terryville. that's kind of weird. i actually have family in thomaston though. my cousins live there. colt szczygiel and jason durante.
Quote by fbcstreetrider
haha i had no idea there was a town feud with thomaston and terryville. that's kind of weird. i actually have family in thomaston though. my cousins live there. colt szczygiel and jason durante.

hmm, i'm not familiar with the names, ages?
id buy everything but i can't shop online bummer cuz i live in canada
Gear:

Ibanez GSZ120

Mitchell MD-100S Acoustic

Roland Cube 60

Roland Micro-Cube
Quote by igotabcrich32
hmm, i'm not familiar with the names, ages?

colt is 21. he's a marine and got back from iraq october and the town made a big deal about it, so you might have him of him from that. and jason is 20.
Quote by punkrockelite
id buy everything but i can't shop online bummer cuz i live in canada

how come you can't shop online?