are there any that you can bend the pitch up and down (i.e FR) and outfit it with a piezo system?
Member 3 of the FINAL FANTASY VII club.

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
I odnt know about Piezo, but almost any properly set up tremolo should bend either way, if thats any help...

...I guess not, oh well, I tried.

Id like to know too to be honest. *watches Thread*

also, can I get into that FFVII club?
I want to feel youre body breaking, and shaking, and
left in the cold,
I want to feel youre conscience making, a change to fix
this dying soul....
Ibanez have got some models with piezo pickups. And I think John Petrucci's music Man signature has a piezo as well (although that one hasn't got a FR style bridge, but it is a floating brifge).
hehe. I want to know what Tremolo Petrucci uses. All it says on the spec-list on his website is "vintage tremolo" which isn't really much help to me to be honest...

damn I wish I could afford that guitar....
left in the cold,
this dying soul....
Quote by dream-thief
hehe. I want to know what Tremolo Petrucci uses. All it says on the spec-list on his website is "vintage tremolo" which isn't really much help to me to be honest...

damn I wish I could afford that guitar....

from http://www.ernieball.com/mmonline/specs/instruments_jp6.html
"Custom John Petrucci Music Man® Tremolo, solid steel saddles
Optional - Piezo bridge available at an additional charge"
Follow this thread: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=629891
That will teach you how to get a tremolo to go up or down, and install this:
http://www.stewmac.com/shop/Electronics,_pickups/Pickups:_Guitar,_electric/Graph_Tech_Ghost_Pickup_System_for_Guitar.html
In place of stock saddles.
^^ Thats tedious and requires a bit of work. If you have a floating bridge already, im pretty sure you can just buy a piezo pickup and wire it yourself.
to dream theif...i seriously have no ide who i messaged to join...but its pretty much just something u put in ur sig...so go ahead and put "member of FFVII club" in ur sig...

^ive seen that ghost system before...but i was planning on a fr and it wont work on them...but if you can show me how to make a strat trem system bend both ways effectivly im all ears!

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
you can set a strat trem up so the back of it is about 1/2 cm off the body of the guitar so it can bend up,

Well, i can set both of mine like that anyway.... (I have a squire and a Grant stratocaster copy)

and obviously it can bend down.
left in the cold,
this dying soul....
hmm...ill have to expirament with my squier strat...that may be what i will do...fyi this is for a future build (probably meaning this should be in GB&C) but i thought it is good common knowledge so i posted it here...

Quote by IBANEZ_EDGE
Ibanez make double locking trems with piezos built in. The Double Edge and the Double Edge Pro. They are pretty hard to find though.

This would be a good example.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Ibanez-RG-Series-Electric-Guitar-Acoustic-Piezo-Tremelo_W0QQitemZ220145903127QQihZ012QQcategoryZ33043QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I've tried out the Double Edge and it was really cool. It's the only full floating/piezo bridge tha I can think of at the moment.
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
thx for the info in the double edge...that is EXACTLY what im looking for