you guys definitly need a better recording studio. the audio seems to be done on an overplay with an average audio microphone. the vocals need some help too.
a real grunge/punk band. you guys rock no doubt i feel like our music is similiar in away. howd you guys get 6 songs? check my band to! thanks!
thanks for the feed back dudes. z3g3, we recorded thiso ourselves, cause recording costs alot and we're all about the do it yourself attitude. and urdad thanks for the support dude, i listened to you tunes and i think they are pretty kickass, keep it up dude
Sweet punk tunes dude the quality is pretty good and your singer is good keep it up. Please crit mine in my sig. peace out
With an irresistible blend of reggae induced hip-hop and catchy pop-punk hooks, Half Chance Heroes captivates audiences with their unique sound and energetic stage show. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8bSU0u8uvM
Quote by z3g3b1b1
you guys definitly need a better recording studio. the audio seems to be done on an overplay with an average audio microphone. the vocals need some help too.

better recording studio.......hahahaha.....if you wanna play punk, the recording-quality is totally ok, but.....

...this is not that kind of punk I like, it´s rather related to Nirvana or other grunge stuff, so sorry, but I wouldn´t call it punk
we'll, people call Greenday and Blink 182 punk.....i'd say we're more punk than them.

the way i see it punk is more of an attitude, its saying "**** THE SYSTEM!", and thats what we're saying
if i had to lose a mile. if i had to touch feeling. i would lose my soul. the way i do
Firstly, I'm just typing up this post as I'm listening to your songs.

I love LSD; the drums and guitar fit nicely together, and I love the vocal style.

All I Am is pretty generic, IMO. Sorry, just doesn't do anything for me. But actually, as I'm typing this, it's kinda growing on me. Then BAM! The guitar solo hits me. It's simple, but effective as hell. Actually, I do like this song.

I'm No Good isn't really my type of song, but I still think it's pretty good. And the music video made me laugh and go "WTF?!" at the same time.

You got a good band here, I like the songs. Keep rockin'
Quote by X-JARED-X
we'll, people call Greenday and Blink 182 punk.....i'd say we're more punk than them.

"people" are stupid....you´re definitely more punk in what you´re doing, the music is not bad and if your attitude is punk it´s totally ok, but in my eyes it´s rather grunge or alternative
Quote by lavazza
"people" are stupid....you´re definitely more punk in what you´re doing, the music is not bad and if your attitude is punk it´s totally ok, but in my eyes it´s rather grunge or alternative

i agree, i was just saying i think of punk as more of an attitude than a genre of music
if i had to lose a mile. if i had to touch feeling. i would lose my soul. the way i do