ive been wanting this guitar for a while:

http://www.rondomusic.net/product792.html

i dont really have the money, but if i sell my jamman and a few other things i need to get rid of (an ibanez sw65 bass amp and a ruger .22 namely) i'll have enough. thing is, i dont really need another guitar, but i think im going to start playing in a church band and i need a guitar that just isnt so... radical. i know if i wait very long theyll sell out and ill never be able to get one for that price again. plus i can just switch out my current electronics (which is my favorite setup ive ever had).

i know its a preference thing, but what do ya think?

ps, there is no way i can "save up" as im unemployed and going to college, and my parents dont give me money on any occasion.
i think if u rly want a Telecaste, then go for that. but i think Strat cleans sound much better imo. i would get a Strat or Strat-type from there. but if u want it, go for it.
Nice guitar, very nice price. A lot of classic gospel bands use them. And blues (the decendent of gospel.) The older church members will love it and you can go home and wail out some screamin' blues at home.
Quote by uldhppi
Nice guitar, very nice price. A lot of classic gospel bands use them. And blues (the decendent of gospel.) The older church members will love it and you can go home and wail out some screamin' blues at home.

yea thats what im sayyyyyyying.

man i want that guitar haha

why not get a squier?? seriously??

ive got a tele already and i love it, especially the way i have the electronics set up now. look at the pics in my profile and youll see what i mean by radical.

i just looked up squier teles on MF and the only semi-hollow they have out is like a '69 style (so it says) and thats ugly to me. its $20 more, doesnt have grover tuners, no binding, etc.
My friend plays his purple RG770 with sharkfin inlays in church.
DRAGONFORCE IS THE HARDEST METAL KNOWN TO MAN