hey i was wonderin, is it bad to take breaks when ur working out or is it alot more effective if u do it all at once? not a huge break just long enough to put another song on

metallica=great to work out to
Myspace.com/_dylan__

Orginally posted by Master

Yep. It was my birthday and I was wanking in my room and all of a sudden my whole family came jumping in yelling "SURPRISE!!" I guess they were the ones who ended up being surprised.
It'll screw everything up. You'll just get really, really, fat.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Depends on the type of training you are doing but normally it's fine to take the 10-30 seconds to put a different song on.
cool good to know scooch

and one of my friends has that same nickname
Myspace.com/_dylan__

Orginally posted by Master

Yep. It was my birthday and I was wanking in my room and all of a sudden my whole family came jumping in yelling "SURPRISE!!" I guess they were the ones who ended up being surprised.
you gain muscle when you REST. not when you excercise. also, 10 minute or 15 minue breaks between excericing.
Quote by Bubban
It'll screw everything up. You'll just get really, really, fat.
Yeah. For every second you're taking a break, expect 10 or so pounds to be added to your grotesque obesity.
take as much time as you need to catch your breath and gain back stregnth and focus. try not to go over a few minutes. i try not to work out longer than an hour because after that lactic acid builds up too much and your workout will be pointless beyond that point.

what kind of training are you doing?
I just started working out again after a long break. It really does make your body feel better. And yes taking 2-3 minute breaks between sets for strength training is recommended.
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.
Dude, of course you need to rest, are you kidding? You should always take like a minute rest after a set so your muscles can recuperate.