Just picked it up. I was at the store, and i saw them stacked up since they just got a shipment. I was thinking about a pedal tuner, but for $40 i could not go wrong, plus it's true bypass. The only thing is, it's larger than any other pedal tuner I've seen, i had to shift stuff around to get it to fit on my pedal board, but it workd like a charm, the lights are very bright, and it's chromatic. Very sturdy and easy to operate as well. I could not justify spending over $50 on a pedal tuner and this was the best one i could ask for. Highly recommend it over the Fender or BOSS pedal tuner anyday (Have not tried the Planet Waves though, heard it's good)
My Strat/Modded '69 RI Mustang
Ovation 1117-4 c. '75
Fender Blues Jr. [JJ Power Tubes, White Grille, Warehouse Speakers Greenback Clone]
BOARDZILLA 2.0

#? of EHX Guild
Shoudn't this be in the reviews section? Anyway, on a less assholey note, when it comes time I need a pedal tuner, I'll look into that one.
Daron. The Pit loves you.
daron aka kosmic is now a pit legend
Best post on the pit. Good for you.
thats pretty epic.
So you're like a slower paced Forrest Gump...
Yup...
i didnt think this needed to be in the review section, just giving my opinion on it and i might write a full review eventually
My Strat/Modded '69 RI Mustang
Ovation 1117-4 c. '75
Fender Blues Jr. [JJ Power Tubes, White Grille, Warehouse Speakers Greenback Clone]
BOARDZILLA 2.0

#? of EHX Guild