How do you do it??!! I've seen people playing like...I don't know,ummm ex.Tenacious D songs on Guitar Hero 2...

There aren't any D songs on Guitar Hero 2,so how do you do it??

Cheers
Quote by imdeth

I'm funny

BLUES
First off, you need the PS2 version.

Second off, you need to do a lot of crap to your PS2. Use google!

If you have a 360, you might as well just plug your controller into your computer, download Frets On Fire, and download a bunch of songs.
Main gear (For complete list, see profile):
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain-top
Basswood Telecaster, 2 single-sized HB's, both split.
Epiphone Valve Junior
B-52 AT-412 Cabinet
Oh, and I have a Squier VM Jazz Bass too.
Quote by rafarquhar
First off, you need the PS2 version.

Second off, you need to do a lot of crap to your PS2. Use google!

If you have a 360, you might as well just plug your controller into your computer, download Frets On Fire, and download a bunch of songs.

I have a PS2 and the PS2 version...Does that link still works for PS2?
Quote by imdeth

I'm funny

BLUES
you needa modded ps2, and have to do about 5 million things before you get to play the song
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
Yeah, you have to hack into it and change stuff around, I think it's too much work, mostly because I'm not too good with computers, but I'm just going to wait for GH3. By the way, they are putting Tenacious D on GH3, I think the song was "The Metal" or something.
Quote by mack attack
Ya but i think you're seeing the guitar hero three trailers and demos that have the metal by tenacious d on it.

I actually don't watch the trailers, I look it up on wikipedia. I'm just going by what they type on there. They could change it, but whatever. They list the songs as they are announced. I don't feel like sitting and watching trailers, it's just frustrating to see people miss notes that are so easy to get on GH on youtube, that I really can't stand watching people play GH, when I can just go play it myself or play the real guitar (I play both, just to clear up any "GH VS. Real Guitar" arguements).
You need a modded PS2 or swap magic and you can find everything else you need at scorehero.
Quote by oZone_TNS
You need a modded PS2 or swap magic and you can find everything else you need at scorehero.

Isn't swap magic for those 'illegal' games?

I don't see what I can do with SM for syncing(sp?) songs...
Quote by imdeth

I'm funny

BLUES