So far I've done a simple fuzz as my first project, a BYOC Tubescreamer, modded my friend's DS-1, and I have parts for my custom Tubescreamer Factory and an LPB-1 on the way. I'm also thinking about making a big multi-Danelectro pedal, with several of those small Danelectro effects in one enclosure since they use cheapo plastic enclosures. I'm not talking about the FAB ones btw. So what should I do for my next build? I'm kinda torn between a wah, a delay, or a phaser, all of which I need. The only problem is that I'm lacking in funds. So anyone got any ideas? Anything that's essential that I haven't built yet? I want to learn something every time I do a build. Schematics, layouts, and links are also appreciated.
Call me Roche.

Quote by Dyers
wut is a luthier? im assuming it has to do with the luthern church
I think a wah would be good, but a BYOC Flanger would be great to have, if u can figure out all those cool settings it describes.
id suggest a univibe clone. i think you can get layouts from geofex.com
jackson dinky build!

do you live in a country?

pics dude or a vid of you trying to say 'bananaramapancake'
so it comes out brabrabrabwabwa

^about when i came home from the dentist and my face was numb from novacaine.
doesn't geofx have the marshall shredmeister clone too? cuz if they do, that distortion sounds absolutely sick.
Alright, keep hitting me with ideas guys!
Call me Roche.

Quote by Dyers
i'd do a phase 90 (maybe even switchable between script and block mode) and make it switchable so its a univibe

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
^Aw, that's a sweet idea! What's the difference between script and block?
Call me Roche.

Quote by Dyers
umm...actually, i have no idea, but the EVH phase 90 can switch between block and script mode so it has to be possible with switching a couple of components

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
Ok, I'll add that to the list. Anything else?
Call me Roche.

Quote by Dyers