well we got a writing prompt and we had to write about an experience in which we taught someone something. i could not think of anything. except one time when my friend was over and i taught him how to make ramen. i decided to share the story to UG to see if it is good enough to turn it. btw, this is the unedited version.

Ramen

We were hungry, so hungry. The pain in our stomachs forced us to find something to eat. We raided the kitchen, but we had no luck. Suddenly, we saw them, strawberry pop-tarts and a pack of delicious oriental flavored ramen. I wanted the pop-tarts, but there was one problem. Matt did not know how to make ramen. It was his time to learn. He was going to have some tasty noodles.
We looked at the directions, and I told him, “Boil two cups of water in the pan.” I wasn’t paying attention to him as I enjoyed the gooey strawberry goodness. A few minutes later I told him to put the noodles in, but then I noticed something. He only put in one cup of water. I ran to the sink and filled up a cup of water and added it to the pan. We waited impatiently for the water to bubble. It was taking too long, so we put the noodles in there. Soon the block of noodles began to get soft as it came apart. We waited and waited. Finally it was cooked. I turned the stove dial off as I told Matt to get some scissors and cut open the seasoning. He made a perfect cut as a whiff of oriental seasoning penetrated our nose pussies. Then he emptied to brown powder into the pan of noodles. He stirred, and stirred, and stirred. Finally I told him it was ready, so he poured the soup into a bowl. As he took a spoonful of the noodles to the mouth, he burnt his tongue.
Teaching someone how to do something is not always easy. Sometimes the pupil can make mistakes, and if a mentor is not there, that mistake could ruin the product. We both were rewarded by the experience. He had some delicious hot, steaming noodles, and I learned how it felt to rub my knowledge off on another. It feels good to share my experiences with a peer. Now my friend can enjoy a nice pack of ramen whenever he would like.

what do ya think?
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
I used to think Ramen was a brand name. It turns out it's just a kind of noodle. A kind of delicious noodle.
That's almost as good as my compare/contrast paper I wrote in English 101 about the differences between goth and emo kids.

Almost.
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.
Quote by K-Lizzle
That's almost as good as my compare/contrast paper I wrote in English 101 about the differences between goth and emo kids.

Almost.

Post it?
Gear:
ESP LTD F-50
Silvertone strat knock off (not quite sure)
Silvertone 15 watt practice amp
NOse pussies?

And Shin Ramen is the ****.
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate
Quote by Hayzed
Wont the teacher get any at you for saying "nose pussies"?

i thought that said "wont you get any from your teacher for saying "nosepussies"?"

but i said it was the unedited version. i changed it to "penetrated our nostrils". ha this is my first assignment with this teacher. i hope this wasnt supposed to be a super serious paper.
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
That's not as great as my essay I wrote today in English. The question was "Who will you be competing with for a career in the future?" It was supposed to be an essay.
My essay is as follows;
"Mexicans."
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!
Quote by LazyLatinoRocke
who doesnt love ramen?

I HATE Ramen with a passion.
You're not brutal.

(click the smiley!)

Quote by revolutionplz
Nose pussies? hahaha

+1

best part of the 'essay'.

Where was the meat and veg and egg in your ramen?? You disgust me with your primitave cooking efforts, good day sir.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
Quote by xFeatherx
I HATE Ramen with a passion.

You're no longer welcome here.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
Quote by fenderbassist12

Ramen

We looked at the directions, and I told him, “Boil two cups of water in the pan.” I wasn’t paying attention to him as I enjoyed the gooey strawberry goodness. A few minutes later I told him to put the noodles in, but then I noticed something. He only put in one cup of water. I ran to the sink and filled up a cup of water and added it to the pan. We waited impatiently for the water to bubble. It was taking too long, so we put the noodles in there. Soon the block of noodles began to get soft as it came apart. We waited and waited. Finally it was cooked. I turned the stove dial off as I told Matt to get some scissors and cut open the seasoning. He made a perfect cut as a whiff of oriental seasoning penetrated our nose pussies. Then he emptied to brown powder into the pan of noodles. He stirred, and stirred, and stirred. Finally I told him it was ready, so he poured the soup into a bowl. As he took a spoonful of the noodles to the mouth, he burnt his tongue.

what do ya think?

WTF?!

Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Ramen is pretty cool, I guess, though I've never actually seen or ate it. But I like noodles.

Your story was satisfactory.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
"Give a man a bowl of ramen, you have fed him for today. Teach a man how to boil his own water, you have fed him for a lifetime."
Quote by MakinLattes
"Give a man a bowl of ramen, you have fed him for today. Teach a man how to boil his own water, you have fed him for a lifetime."

But when he boils all his water away he'll die of thirst

-Matthew Arnold

Oh my God you get soup with Ramen?!

-Matthew Arnold

Oh wow, England sucks. We only have normal noodles.

-Matthew Arnold

Quote by Dinkydaisy
Oh wow, England sucks. We only have normal noodles.

No we don't, I can walk 100 metres down the road and get a wide selection of Ramen noodles from the cornershop

mmm... Mushroom ramen is the shizzle!
Quote by Pleasure2kill
That's not as great as my essay I wrote today in English. The question was "Who will you be competing with for a career in the future?" It was supposed to be an essay.
My essay is as follows;
"Mexicans."

Am I the only person who found that funny?

Oh well. Massive lulz.