Don't all metal bands use electric guitar?
        |\
[U]        | |                     [/U]
[U]        |/     .-.              [/U]
[U]       /|_     `-’       |      [/U]
[U]      //| \      |       |      [/U]
[U]     | \|_ |     |     .-|      [/U]
      *-|-*    (_)     `-’
        |
        L.
dude that sounds like the sickest genre
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
If you mean metal combined with electronic music, try Dol Ammod. They're kind of cheesy though. Why not ask in the rec thread?
I tihnk you are thinking of industrial metal...get some Godflesh!

And I happen to dig Electro, but it would sound like **** if joined with metal.
"We've had many cases in this department where a body has been found in pieces, or decomposed, and we've been able to put things together. Yes, the head, the upper part of the body, in a very badly
decomposed state"
It's odd that you mention this. When my class asked what kinda of music I liked they thought I replied with "Techno Death metal" and this one guy that it was the coolest sounding genre ever. This got me thinking a well done techno death metal band would actually be worth listening to - at least until the originality disappeared.
Quote by BigRudy
I disagree Slipknot is more technical than Necrophagist and more brutal than Suffocation, that's why I do hardcore dances to it with my 14 year old friends.
Strapping Yound Lad fit this I suppose. Also, listen to Skinny Puppy if your open to other genres. Very "electro," and very awesome.
Skinny Puppy is more darkwave/industrial IMO.

Godflesh, Fear Factory and Red Harvest are the only bands that come to mind. Older Ministry is kind of... but not really.
Blood Stain Child's newest release is very techno influenced, although it's more noticeable on some songs than on others.

Daath are fairly industrial-influenced.
And for black metal fans, ...And Oceans has a realy techno like sound to them too.
"We've had many cases in this department where a body has been found in pieces, or decomposed, and we've been able to put things together. Yes, the head, the upper part of the body, in a very badly
decomposed state"
Kovenant and Samael's more recent works are probably what you are looking for. V:28 are a industrial influenced black metal band that is worth checking out for sure. Axis of Perdition (The Ichneumon Method in particular) and Blut aus Nord are very atmospheric Black Metal bands with huge industrial influences as well.
Don't be derivative. Explore...
Last edited by INDUSTRIALMETAL at Sep 7, 2007,