Or have one already on their computer?

This is pitiful, but seriously.
froosh has my heart

You are electric?

You love me.
My boyfriend and I skipped today.

He had a excuse from the other day and he told me he had a scanner, but he realized just now that they don't have it anymore.
froosh has my heart

You are electric?

You love me.
You had to be checked for pancreatic cancer, but there was none. They may need to do more tests in the future, however. (in case you skip again, you can use the same excuse.)
Did it ever occur to you that typing doctor excuse into google would come up with plenty of sites providing doctors notes
Actually, that did occur to me. You try it. See what the hell you find. I found one. Some kind of Flonase thing.
froosh has my heart

You are electric?

You love me.
Quote by BlueGatorade
Did it ever occur to you that typing doctor excuse into google would come up with plenty of sites providing doctors notes

But that's just way too easy.
Quote by Archaon
But that's just way too easy.

It takes all the fun out of bunking off!
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Quote by BlueGatorade

I was wondering how long it would be before someone noticed it's a doctors note that's needed not a doctors excuse.
United as One, Divided by Zero
How about "The Pit told me to put icy hot on it and I was imediately hospitalized"
"That Hidde's a cool guy" -Abe Lincoln
"Hidde? Yeah we jam all the time" -Steve Vai
"Remember that time when burt jumped out of the tree and into the river? Good times!" -Jesus

So I heard you liek profiles?
just say that you wanted to go to your boyfriends house and have sex all day. because i know thats what you did megan. hahaha
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
I am a licensed chiropractor. Ive had 4 years of undergraduate education and I completed a 4 year chiropractic college course (actually took me 5 years) and I passed all the scores on the national and state exams.

So what I will need from you is:

NAKED PIX LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Quote by HuckIt
I am a licensed chiropractor. Ive had 4 years of undergraduate education and I completed a 4 year chiropractic college course (actually took me 5 years) and I passed all the scores on the national and state exams.

So what I will need from you is:

NAKED PIX LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

Quote by unplugtheradio

i dub thee, Knight of Asskickery.

that is amazing

Quote by human-blasphamy
i like my nether regions shaved down till there soft as a babys ass. Cause thats where there going.

The Day Cas Pwnd UG.
Quote by Alreddyded
0mgz Br00tal Gh0st!11!11