i need to put each of these into two sentences, im awful with putting thing into sentences (if your gunna help, please put the words into not so perfect sentences, but in a sentence a 9th grader would write lol):

1. extemporaneous (adj.) - improvised, done without planning beforehand
2. insouciant (adj) - nonchalant
3. quiescent (adj) - quiet, still, inactive
4. surreptitious (adj) - marked by quiet and caution and secrecy, stealthy, taking pains to avoid being observed
5. tendentious (adj) - Marked by a strong tendency in favor of a particular point of view
The Pit is full of win tonight.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
hey im in honors english too. but i just finished my homework and i dont want to do yours. check out my essay in the "ramen essay for english class" thread. maybe it will give you some inspiration
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
Quote by Metal_Rich

I saw you pass by my "bowl glued to a dish" thread,eh?
Quote by imdeth

I'm funny

BLUES
Dude, you expect us to just insouciantly do your homework? Man, you are one quiescent kid. You, know, you could have just been surreptitious about it, but noooooo. Maybe I'm just tendentious, who knows, but still, it isn't right.

Oh, and by the way: This post was totally extemporaneous.
The.
Quote by IHATECHILDREN
Dude, you expect us to just insouciantly do your homework? Man, you are one quiescent kid. You, know, you could have just been surreptitious about it, but noooooo. Maybe I'm just tendentious, who knows, but still, it isn't right.

rofl, best reply today IMO, very nice. This sentence gets an A.
Quote by IHATECHILDREN

all the work you just did in writing that could have been used in a more productive manner, but....

+1 for the huge burn
Quote by Garret.
No trumpets sound when the important decisions of our life are made.

Destiny is made known silently.
Quote by IHATECHILDREN

smaaart. i highly encourage you (threadstarter) to copy paste this and print as your homework. but of course, shorten the noooooo to a plain no, then you'll be fine
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by IHATECHILDREN

lol thank you for that
Wow, you need help with THAT?

You're not going to get very far in life.
Quote by Archaon
Wow, you need help with THAT?

You're not going to get very far in life.

im no good with words and the whole subject of english
Quote by IHATECHILDREN
Wait, you're really gonna use that?

no, but it deffinetely helped to be perfectly hoenst i just somehow thought up 4 sentences after reading that..
you do THAT in grade 9 eng honors??!?!!?!?1

i have to write 2 essays that were assigned on wednesday due tommorrow... and you have to write sentences?
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
Quote by nubular
i need to put each of these into two sentences, im awful with putting thing into sentences (if your gunna help, please put the words into not so perfect sentences, but in a sentence a 9th grader would write lol):

4. surreptitious (adj) - marked by quiet and caution and secrecy, stealthy, taking pains to avoid being observed
5. tendentious (adj) - Marked by a strong tendency in favor of a particular point of view

Buddy, you're a ****ing retard. Get out of honors class.
Quote by nubular
i

the extemporaneous picnic sucked ass

that was so insouciant

the quiescent turtle kicked ass

the sureptitious mother licked ass

the tendentious femenist bled from her ass

done.
thats a really easy assignment, really i did **** like that in 6th grade.
My Gear:
Fender 60th Anniversary Standard Strat
Vox AD30VT
Big Muff Pi.
The gig was extemporaneous.

The jock acted very insouciant.

The ghost town was quiescent.

The ninja was surreptitious.

The man was tendentious toward republicans.

I don't know. I'm bad at this
Extemporaneous is an adjective.

Insouciant is also an adjective.

Quiescent is an adjective, too.

Another adjective is surreptitious.

Tendentious happens to be an adjective as well.

Seriously, this is a 9th grade honors assignment? Making sentences with easy vocabulary words is like elementary school stuff.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
Quote by IHATECHILDREN

Hmm, not quite sure who won this battle.
Quote by count schizo
I think we should take a second out to flame him anyways. I mean we're already here.

Quote by 7DaySkeptic
Only a misguided youth seeking something to take up the space below their post would sig me

^ Yep, that sounds about right.
Quote by Metal_Rich

+1000000
Quote by 18th_Angel
No dude, that is definitely an ugly chick. I'm talking 10 or 11 beers ugly.