Hey guys. I'm going to purchase a new ES-335 Satin Finish soon, but I'd like to customize it a lil... so I'm going to add dice as my inlays. Such as this as my second fret.

I contacted Gibson's custom shop to see if they offered this... but they didn't. However they referred me to the Gibson repair shop saying they might be able to do it... But I don't want someone who "MIGHT" be able to do it. I want someone who WILL and CAN. And I don't trust myself in undertaking something like this, plus I just really don't have the time.

So I ask you, who would you recommend for such a customization job?
well when they said they might be able to do it i think they meant if they actually do that for people... besides if they **** it up or something they should give you a new one or something though
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
second fret? that'd look sweet at either the first or 12. but, yeah, check in at multiple repair shops to see if they would do this
that would look pretty sweet though
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
Yeah I was thinking that Joey, but I'm not sure if they'd actually give me a new one if they ****ed it up, ya know?

And I like that idea strq. I like the snake eyes... but I was gonna have em correlate with the actual frets.