yup. i need one.

Quote by WinterMadness76
Just about anything that has the word "core" or "grind" in it is guaranteed to suck 100%. I think I could make better music if I held a pick between my asscheeks and strummed.

Quote by Chickenparts
WOOT!!!!!

ASSCORE!!!!!!!!
C#.
Sabbath tuning.
"Insecticon" of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

You make me feel
Like a dog, you can see, my emotions
Is this for real, i'm a man
Sinking deep, in the ocean
D Standard is my personal favorite...it's not like just tuning your guitar differently will make you metal though if thats what you're hoping
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
I dunno if it would be considered a metal tuning but I like to play my guitar with my e B G D A all tuned half a step down then my E a step and a half down...im a n00b at guitar I supose tho
C# standard, or Drop B.
Quote by Captain_Kickass
dreamtheater91 has destroyed my soul with that story

Squall Leonhart of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!

PSN name = liftingshadows
Quote by RageAgainst...
D Standard is my personal favorite...it's not like just tuning your guitar differently will make you metal though if thats what you're hoping

oh, nah im just playin around with some tunings, no big deal

Quote by WinterMadness76
Just about anything that has the word "core" or "grind" in it is guaranteed to suck 100%. I think I could make better music if I held a pick between my asscheeks and strummed.

Quote by Chickenparts
WOOT!!!!!

ASSCORE!!!!!!!!
DGCFAd that is the same tuning used by Children Of Bodom, Dimmu Borgir and other Black Metal Bands
the best for metal is standard d or drop c, although i rarely use either.
my gear: ibanez destroyer( with gibson 500t pickup), epiphone les paul plus,ampeg electric, marshall jcm2000 triple super lead half stack
Quote by Sweeps™
DGCFAd that is the same tuning used by Children Of Bodom, Dimmu Borgir and other Black Metal Bands
i don't know about the others but doesn't COB use drop C?
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
any tuning works fine, but I use drop C or a tuning I find really cool with thrash is drop C# (idk if that's correct it might be Db) it's C#-G#-C#-F#-A#-D#, maybe it's wrong I'll check in a bit.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
D standard FTW!!
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

Eb is a pretty awesome one (Eb Ab Db Gb Bb Eb) or D standard thats a badass one too
Children of Bodem blows.

Quote by WinterMadness76

Quote by Chickenparts
WOOT!!!!!

ASSCORE!!!!!!!!
Wrong forum bro.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all