no, interaction is a key to relationships and theres not much of that when you live miles away....
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
no

/thread

seriously, it's not worth the effort unless you've been with the person for at least a few years

edit: how long have you been with the girl...?
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
It's difficult. I highly doubt it if you two will be distant from each other for a long period of time (as in years).
not in my experience
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
why not try it? and if u screw up then she cant bitch slap u when shes 1000 miles away

and she cant find out if ur with someone 'round where u live...

im just sayin...
Myspace.com/_dylan__

Orginally posted by Master

Yep. It was my birthday and I was wanking in my room and all of a sudden my whole family came jumping in yelling "SURPRISE!!" I guess they were the ones who ended up being surprised.
ooo and weve been together for about a year and a half and shes going on a trip to australlia for 3 months. i just dont no if i should break up with her or not
Usually no. It depends a lot on how close you are to this person emotionally, the geographic distance between you two, whether you'll talk/chat often, and for how long you're apart.

Be reasonable...don't pressure her into getting into a relationship that won't work out. And most of all, put yourself in her place: would it be fair to commit to this relationship?
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Quote by dumbassclan
ooo and weve been together for about a year and a half and shes going on a trip to australlia for 3 months. i just dont no if i should break up with her or not
ok that's a bit different...i assumed long distance relationship meant an extended period of time...3 months aint so bad. you could work that out if you want to...just be sure to talk to her every chance you get

btw: you're like 13...what are you doing being with the same girl that long so young...that's just silly
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Quote by dwillwin
why not try it? and if u screw up then she cant bitch slap u when shes 1000 miles away

and she cant find out if ur with someone 'round where u live...

im just sayin...

The guy makes a great point. Nevertheless I say end it. They simply can't work unless you see each other at least once a week. Distanceships are like spaceships, something we dream about but will never have.
Quote by dumbassclan

That's not very long...sounds like just a vacation trip.

i think you can pull it off...and personally i think it would be stupid to break up with her if it's only 3 months and you've been dating for over a year.

how old are you two though? and is she hot?

no, i'm being serious, is she? cuz if she is she's more likely to get hit on...not to be a d!ck, but if she isn't, u don't have much to worry about.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
no definitely not, the 'physical aspect' of the relationship is taken away, which means youre basically just friends
Quote by i bleed metal
no definitely not, the 'physical aspect' of the relationship is taken away, which means youre basically just friends

But if you really really like them you don't always need the 'physical aspect' (depending on how long you're apart)
United as One, Divided by Zero
Not really....

if you get damn lucky. This girl i've known for 2 years and I kinda do it. It's more of an off and on relationship. But it works well.

Just depends. I'd go with no though.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
Quote by i bleed metal
using that logic "friends with benefits" would be a myth so that just isn't true
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Quote by dumbassclan
she is extremely hot so im guessing thats a bad thing
one can only be so hot at 13...the only thing you should be worried abot are pedos 'cause most 13 year old guys don't have the courage to just walk up to a girl they don't know anyway
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Quote by RageAgainst...
ok that's a bit different...i assumed long distance relationship meant an extended period of time...3 months aint so bad. you could work that out if you want to...just be sure to talk to her every chance you get

btw: you're like 13...what are you doing being with the same girl that long so young...that's just silly

I've been dating the same girl for 2 and a half years, and I'm only 14 :/
Quote by heavyairship
dying hurts

empty sig