Okay, I'm not totally sure if this would go here, but who really cares. Anyway, I found this band through a remix (which apparently they do a lot of) of a Talib Kweli/Hi-Tek track entitled 'Let Me See', which is a fabulous song.

Otherwise, I don't know a thing about this group, but apparently they have reached some success. I think I'm going to pick up their album 'Big Calm'.

Anyone else have any insight?
(Apparently they are dubbed 'trip-hop', which has its own thread in the 'other forum', but eh).
Last edited by WyldeGibsonPlyr at Sep 6, 2007,
They were reasonably big over here at one point. Couldn't honestly tell you the name of anything they did, but a well known name.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
I have "Who Can You Trust?" their trip-hop debut, but after that they became slowly less interesting. Sort of the Trip-hop/electronica version of Oasis.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
Trip-hop r00lz.

And so does Morcheeba.
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.
Like andrewbiles said, they were quite big here for a while but then they seemed to disappear for a while. Then I saw them on the line-up for the local festival (Guilfest) so I went to check them out, they weren't anything special live but as far as trip-hop goes it wasn't bad.
Quote by Bumper
Looks like you had a big bowl of Downs Syndrome for breakfast.

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Lover of Ashdown? Join the Ashdown Army!