I'm writing a proposal for a book in college in which I must compare my book to others in the genre. I'm writing about my experience with a homosexual girl and I'm looking for any related books that I can compare it to. So any books about homosexual girls, especially ones written from the point of view of men, and preferably recent and relatively popular.

PS I'm not gay.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
I like how you have to go ahead and make sure strangers on the interwebs don't assume you're one of them "god damn crazy faggots".
i thought this was going to be some idiot complaining about how he has to read for school or something but you're actually looking for gay books...

nothing's really coming to mind though...
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by revolutionplz
I like how you have to go ahead and make sure strangers on the interwebs don't assume you're one of them "god damn crazy faggots".

+1
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by Schneiderman
I'm writing a proposal for a book in college in which I must compare my book to others in the genre. I'm writing about my experience with a homosexual girl and I'm looking for any related books that I can compare it to. So any books about homosexual girls, especially ones written from the point of view of men, and preferably recent and relatively popular.

PS I'm not gay.

Rainbow Boys

http://www.amazon.com/Rainbow-Boys-Alex-Sanchez/dp/0689857705
Spiral Out
Quote by tarp them
yea... i wouldn't suggest seaching google for anything that involves the word gay....
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by RageAgainst...
yea... i wouldn't suggest seaching google for anything that involves the word gay....

Dude, come on. We'll do it together.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Not too recent, but "Sodom and Gomorrah" by Marcel Proust.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ