i need money and im gonna sell my guitar on craigslist it's used and in fairly good condition. it was made in japan and has a mirror pickup how much should it be so i could actually get offers made?
i dont noe thats all i noe. when i traded with the guy he didnt noe the model type since he traded for it also thats all i noe its japanese and ibanez rg
Post pics, then. No way we can set a value, just know it's japanese and an Ibanez RG.
Quote by primusfan
It wasn't mean, it was Portuguese.

Master Saruwatari of the Pit Samurai Pm theguitarist to join

Membro do clube Português do UG.
No model? Mirror Pickup?? Cant spell a simple word like KNOW???

Well im all in a pickle now
Diezel, Motherfucker
Quote by kyrreca
i noe this would be easier with pictures
i just noe it, you noe?

...What?
Funny words.
Dude come on, have they not invented humour in huddersfield yet? We'll export some from Manc if you are that desperate
Diezel, Motherfucker
Quote by mh400nt
Dude come on, have they not invented humour in huddersfield yet? We'll export some from Manc if you are that desperate

Oh I thought the guy who I quoted was the TS.

And no, humour seems to be a rare commodity over here.
Funny words.
Quote by kyrreca
i noe this would be easier with pictures
i just noe it, you noe?

beat me to it haha, and seriously, is it that hard to type one extra letter?
Quote by AluminumOxide
Cobain killed himself before he learned to play guitar.

Gibson SG Special
Schecter C1-Plus
Are there any markings on the back of the headstock? I know mine had some, which is how I found out what mine was.
Like a serial number? Just take a good close-up of the back of the headstock. You've got to be able to get better quality pictures than that.

PinkEdit: Actually, take a look at the Ibanez trem guide link in my sig, on the left there will be a link that says "RG guide", look at it and see if you can find out what model your guitar is. I looked and it seems to me that your guitar is an RG550, but you can be more certain because you can look at the guitar close up.
Last edited by which ones pink at Sep 7, 2007,
actually those are the pics the dude sent me when we were first gonna trade i dont have a digital camera -_-
Quote by which ones pink
Like a serial number? Just take a good close-up of the back of the headstock. You've got to be able to get better quality pictures than that.

PinkEdit: Actually, take a look at the Ibanez trem guide link in my sig, on the left there will be a link that says "RG guide", look at it and see if you can find out what model your guitar is. I looked and it seems to me that your guitar is an RG550, but you can be more certain because you can look at the guitar close up.

+1, I'm 99% certain that you're right.
Funny words.
Well I've changed my conclusion, I did alot more comparing and I've realized that the bridge is a Lo-Trs, which means that it's an RG450, not a 550. That lowers the value considerably.

Surely your Mom, Dad or a friend has a digital camera, borrow one because the only way to be absolutely certain what model it is is to see the serial number.
^ Correct. It's a 95 RG450 in electric blue with an aftermarket pickguard. Ask for three hundred, some sucker might buy it.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!