Page 1 of 3
ok, so the other day at about midnight, i was going to the bathroom. i noticed the moon was full thru my sliding glass door, and i went outside to look at it. my backyard is about 20 by 10 ft, with a 5 foot raised brick wall with a little fence surrounding it. there is also a large field behind that. so anyways, im sitting there just looking at the moon in the dark, and from about 15 feet to my right in the field, i hear a noise. and not just any noise. it sounded like a young woman screaming, but also choking at the same time. it lasted about 2 seconds, and in that time i spun around, about **** my pants, ran in the house, locked the door, and shut the curtain things on the door. i stood for about 5 minutes with my heart pounding before going back to bed....with the light on.....so does anyone know what the **** that noise was?
haha, yeah....too bad it was like, really close and i wasnt prepared....scariest thing i have ever heard....btw, i live in iowa...so no armadillos....
twas micheal myers... hes comin for you next
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
roflcopter @ armadillo!!!

EDIT: we had a guy once mention something similar and it ended up being toads...he lived in australia though.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Mountain lion.
Quote by SGstriker
You should pick up an acoustic guitar and play stairway to heaven over and over and over again. Thats what I did once. Only I stopped after 2 hours and masturbated furiously.
It was a loud queef by your neighbour.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Coyote
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
If it quacks like a duck, it was probably a duck...
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by just17n8
ROFLOL

It actually can happen, and even happened.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Well like...it was in your yard right? Or is the field like right next to your yard?

Unless you like...found a dead body, it was an animal of some sort...I really wouldn't worry about it.

Animals make some messed up noise sometimes.
All Hail! The Kala-Kala Chieftain!
i know it can happen.... i just cant stop laughin thinkin about it!

-please dont!!!
-shut up and take it like a man!

hahahaha
Quote by masterk1818

thats what it was

exactly
I am awesome

I agree with myself

Third Ninja Commander of the UG Society of Ninjas.
badgers.... they make those sounds sometimes.......What part of Iowa are u from?
R.I.P. Casey Calvert
Call me Kevin
Wow, good job helping the screaming/choking lady.

... she might have been hot for all you know.
Quote by bassmanjoe08
I learned that there are easy ways to waste your life away when all you have is a computer and a world full of people putting new and interesting things on their boners.

Wow, I've been here for a while.
sometimes ppl have nightmares and wkae up like that. i dono, could've been a murder, chek the news to see if anyones missing in the next few days. i thought u were gonna go there after u zipped ur pants. like at lesat check or somehitn.g if it was a girl and u saved her life, who knows what might happen after
Quote by TheClincher
ok, so the other day at about midnight, i was going to the bathroom. i noticed the moon was full thru my sliding glass door, and i went outside to look at it. my backyard is about 20 by 10 ft, with a 5 foot raised brick wall with a little fence surrounding it. there is also a large field behind that. so anyways, im sitting there just looking at the moon in the dark, and from about 15 feet to my right in the field, i hear a noise. and not just any noise. it sounded like a young woman screaming, but also choking at the same time. it lasted about 2 seconds, and in that time i spun around, about **** my pants, ran in the house, locked the door, and shut the curtain things on the door. i stood for about 5 minutes with my heart pounding before going back to bed....with the light on.....so does anyone know what the **** that noise was?

Yeah, dude, I totally know what it was. Especially because I was at your house when it happened and everything. </beingadick>
Quote by evening_crow

EDIT: we had a guy once mention something similar and it ended up being toads...he lived in australia though.

What? I never said I lived in Australia.
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
Quote by TheClincher
haha, yeah....too bad it was like, really close and i wasnt prepared....scariest thing i have ever heard....btw, i live in iowa...so no armadillos....

Dude what part of Iowa? I have family out that way and they have told me that someone is going around raping women out in west Des Moines. maybe it was that. if you happen to live in the area.
some people like sports.
i like tits.
Dude... you probably just let some poor girl die

way to go hero
Leader of The Cult of Echoes, for those who believe 23 min. of Pink Floyd Epicness just isn't enough.

Pm Alex the Red if you're interested

I'm a member I Pignose Amps Club. PM Woodenbanman if your interested.
Quote by clincher09
What? I never said I lived in Australia.

I was just about to say...that guy lived in Oklahoma....
All Hail! The Kala-Kala Chieftain!
Sorry, the ball gag slipped out of her mouth...
Quote by J-Spoon
I did a forward roll into a backflip, caught the les paul and blasted out a face melting version of stairway to intimidate this mentally retarted kid on life support in a wheelchair that was trying to play it through an MG. What a loser.
dude.... go investigate. go look around the area you think it came from. A panther sounds like a woman screaming, but if you live near the city it's doubtful that was it. I'd go look on the ground around there, see if there looks like the dirt/grass was trampled etc. and if there's any blood I'd definately think somebody got murdered....

(and you shouldn't have run like that.... I'd have grabbed a light and a gun and gone to see what was up right then.
Page 1 of 3