As if pennies weren't useless enough, what is with the 2 cent?!!!!!

Quote by smirnoff_black
Have you ever done this before? It's freakin' sweet! Earlier today, I was bored as hell just laying on my bed. I had an erection, so I started to use my penis as a gear stick and I was pretending I was driving. Has anyone else here ever tired this?
You know what makes me mad? The Vanessa thread getting closed by someone who abuses their supreme power just to prove a point.

/me lifts hands up and begs for forgiveness

UG Private Poker Room

UG Poker Group
Join it

╔╗╔═╦╗
║╚╣║║╚╗
╚═╩═╩═╝
Quote by burrit0
You're useless.

Why yes, and it looks as if your post is a mirror.
Quote by smirnoff_black
Have you ever done this before? It's freakin' sweet! Earlier today, I was bored as hell just laying on my bed. I had an erection, so I started to use my penis as a gear stick and I was pretending I was driving. Has anyone else here ever tired this?
Well im glad that you gave us your "2 cents" hahaha couldn't resist.
some people like sports.
i like tits.
Quote by happytimeharry
I don't see the problem here. It's like a penny, but double the fun.

see thats wat a 2 cent coin is for
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
Quote by snapneck
Well im glad that you gave us your "2 cents" hahaha couldn't resist.

Good one!
Quote by smirnoff_black
Quote by Incardito
You know what makes me mad? The Vanessa thread getting closed by someone who abuses their supreme power just to prove a point.

/me lifts hands up and begs for forgiveness

ya, I was thinking of making another thread but I'm scared I will get banned
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
I like change. You can save it up then when you think you're broke, break it out.

I don't have a job so ...
Quote by strq010
i think its canadian.... doesnt that mean that its quadruple the fun then?

I'm pretty sure it's Greek, and what are you talking about with your quadruples?
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
^OH BURN AMERICAN BITCHES CANADA'S ECONOMY ROCKS!

It was a joke on how the American dollar is dropping and is now almost equal to the Canadian dollar.
.... that's a really old penny. when it was made it was probably actually useful.

pennies weren't always useless, just since they got be worth more when melted down and sold for for the metal.

you know what pisses me off? people who don't know what they're talking about.

you know what else? people who misuse "know" and "no" i mean, it's not that hard to remember the difference.....

(I hope that doesn't sound like a flame. I'm actually halfway serious)
Last edited by The4thHorsemen at Sep 7, 2007,
It costs 2.8 cents to produce a penny.

EDIT: Plus, it takes 50 cent only 25 2-penny coins to make 50 cents.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Well I don't know about you people's currencies but I've heard the Canadian penny costs less to make then it's worth...
My bad, it's 1.8 cents for a penny.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie