TRAYNOR YGM-4 Studio Mate has anyone heard of this amp because i notice the my school has one and its discontinued i was wondering if i could snatch it up for 20$ anyone have any idea what its worth? or if its any good for that matter?
epiphone sg
MIM Fender Telecaster
peaveyvalveking 112
behringer pedal:TO800, UD100, EQ700
custom pedal board
goals for 0

-to sing
-sing & play
-have succesful first show
Traynor carries a reputation for sounding pretty good and being virtually indestructible. In fact some of their early amps are considered equivalent to Marshall Plexi's. The YGM-4 was primarily a mid 70's model amp (if I remember correctly) and is voiced more in accord with Fender amps of that time period. If you can definitely get it for $20, then jump on it. It'll either make a nice studio amp, or turn a good profit on ebay.
ESP LTD EC-256 and a Fender Deluxe VM
Check out these reviews. People are paying $300 for that amp. If you can get it for $20, do it NOW and don't look back. You'll probably love it (particularly if you don't already have a tube amp), but if not -as suggested above- you could make yourself a couple hundred on eBay.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
Tube amp for $20?

Do it now.

Hell, the preamp tubes I buy are $20.
Peavey 5150
Mesa Mark IV
Mesa Single Rectifier (Series 1)
Fender Custom Shop Tonemaster
Roland Microcube

-Whitebox OS 1x12
-Port City OS 1x12

Digidesign Eleven RackAxe Fx Ultra
ooo ill see with my music teacher its seems the front grill is falling off in one hunk so that just need to be screwed and the knobs are missing but thats fine ill see with my music teacher monday btw this is also my jamspace:P
epiphone sg
MIM Fender Telecaster
peaveyvalveking 112
behringer pedal:TO800, UD100, EQ700
custom pedal board
goals for 0

-to sing
-sing & play
-have succesful first show