Page 1 of 2
He gets old, fast.
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
I knew I wasn't the only one!
Where have you been all my life!!
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this

Quote by amazing FretMan
i ripped part of my foreskin off...oh well

Member #9 of the iPods Suck Balls Club, PM Oblivious16037 to join.

My UG Profile
his whole act is only good once. after that... never again. he's not as funny as 14 year old girls think he is.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
I hate Dane Cook, he steals from Louis CK, and his original jokes are mindless Myspace and YouTube references. What a crap comic.
Quote by JeffWiredBeck24
I hate Dane Cook, he steals from Louis CK, and his original jokes are mindless Myspace and YouTube references. What a crap comic.

He used one or two of his jokes.

If you don't like him get the fuck out of the thread. mmkay?

Quote by JesusSlap
watch george carlin or eddie izzard if you want to see a real comedian

George Carlin? Sure, he was funny 30 years ago. Now he is just a whiny old man that finds a reason to hate everything that isn't him. Very arrogant and egotistical.
Last edited by adubs at Sep 7, 2007,
Quote by adubs
He used one or two of his jokes.

If you don't like him get the fuck out of the thread. mmkay?

George Carlin? Sure, he was funny 30 years ago. Now he is just a whiny old man that finds a reason to hate everything that isn't him. Very arrogant and egotistical.

Uh oh, we've hit a soft spot with this one.
Quote by JeffWiredBeck24
Uh oh, we've hit a soft spot with this one.

I don't even know what you mean by that. To me it makes no sense whatsoever.
I like some of Dane's stuff. It's just that he takes so freakin' long to get to the punchline.

Luis Black
Gabriel Iglesias
Demitri Martin
FTMFW
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
He is the comedic equivalent of Fall Out boy or N'sync.
Rig:
PRS SE semi hollow (blue)
mexican fat strat
Ovation MOB
LTD hybrid 300
Fender Blues Junior
Digitech Whammy
Boss DD 20 and DS1
Quote by Jersey_Zombie
I like some of Dane's stuff. It's just that he takes so freakin' long to get to the punchline.

Luis Black
Gabriel Iglesias
Demitri Martin
FTMFW

I like Dat Phan.

But, my all time favorite is Rychard Prior. His were always my favorite. I don't watch stand up like I used to.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
Quote by Jersey_Zombie

Luis Black
Gabriel Iglesias
Demitri Martin
FTMFW

he has punchlines?
i had no idea...
Umm I didn't laugh once at that entire video. It was **** and not funny in the slightest. That almost parallels Beavis and Butthead for worst, most un-necessary show ever created. Wow American comedy really does suck (with a few exceptions)
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Quote by adubs

That's because you're an idiot.

Dane Cook can be funny, but he isn't as good as some make him out to be. I can enjoy his work, but it's not something I get overly excited about.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by adubs

Might I recommend Reading Comprehension classes?
Mitch Hedberg RIP was funny.....and got to the punchline immediately

His style was so awkward and strange but it worked very well
What are you people kidding? That was hilarious.

Dane Cook is overrated, yet stupid memes that litter the pit, like "LOL WUT" or "SHOOP THE WHOOP!!!", yeah, those are funny

Kids.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
I think he's kinda funny. I just get sick of hearing about him.

I'm a big fan of Ron White. He's probably my favorite comic. Mitch Hedburg's good too.
Quote by Mad Marius
What are you people kidding? That was hilarious.

Dane Cook is overrated, yet stupid memes that litter the pit, like "LOL WUT" or "SHOOP THE WHOOP!!!", yeah, those are funny

Kids.

Both the ****ty memes (I've never actually been on 4chan btw, It looks very lame by what I have seen here!) and Dane Cook are abominable and not even the slightest bit funny.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Quote by StageLife30
Demetri Martin FTW.

+1 That guy is so funny. But he always has the same jokes, or i havent seen enough of him.

The truth hurts, but denial is what kills you.

Member #2 of the Fight Club Clan.
PM AndrewSchaeffer to join.
On the Funny - Not Funny scale, Dane Cook rates somewhere in between having your favourite pet put to sleep and getting kicked in the nuts by Jonny Wilkinson.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
Quote by Caustic
On the Funny - Not Funny scale, Dane Cook rates somewhere in between having your favourite pet put to sleep and getting kicked in the nuts by Jonny Wilkinson.

Even though I think Dane is funny as shit, I had to sig that...
Quote by нαиd of вlood
+1 That guy is so funny. But he always has the same jokes, or i havent seen enough of him.

well i dont think hes done a lot of stand-up. but come on. those drawing of his..
The ghost of Bill Hicks frowns upon this thread.
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
His shows are like the pop music of the stand-up world. Generic and watered-down to appeal to the masses.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Russell Peters is better
Failure is a far greater teacher than success.
Unified

Gear:
Schecter C-1
Peavey Classic 30
Roland Cube 30
DD-3
Ibanez WD-7
Voodoo Labs Sparkle Drive
Page 1 of 2