Page 1 of 2
I'm 17 years old and i still dont have noticable facial hair.

SEVENTEEN

im graduated, and i dont shave, wtf is wrong with me?

i have two theories...
#1 i have ADD and i'm subconciously 3 years behind in the maturation process (14 yr olds dont have facial hair)

or #2 i did way to many hard drugs while my body and mind were still developing in years past

i take adderol regularly, which i hear stunts growth... but i didnt start until i was 16, and before that i still didnt have the facial hair. i had been doing mass amounts of DXM (if u dont know what that is.. forget about it.. its just a drug) and smoking pot several times a day.. everyday...

but seriously

is there anybody reading this who could give me some words of wisdom, or some sort of clutch to fall back on. am i ever gonna grow a beard?? or am i screwed for my entire life?

help me out
Or perhaps you just don't have sufficient hormones to grow facial hair. Go put on a bra.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
but for real.. im just wondering if maybe the drugs messed with my mind while i was supposed to be going through puberty.. and i missed my chance. i hope not.
You're obviously turning into a woman.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
No, you fool. You probably just suck at growing facial hair. Face it. It wasn't the drugs, you're just not getting facial hair yet. A late developer. Happy with it?
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
hey dude
try any of that rogaine sh*t?
lol i think its for hair on your head but u can always experience on your face
try talkin 2 a doctor man, this is ultimate-guitar not ultimate-doctors
no offense
I'm18 and can't grow a decent beard or mustach...I look at all my mustachiod friends and think, (why not me)...but I guess that isn't really the same though....I'd say somewhere along the way your growth was stunted, and ADD isn't physical imiturity, it's isn't mental either, it's just having too much energy and a short attention span.
Its normal, I'd say. I know people who can barely grow any sort of facial hair. If you really want facial hair, I suppose you could shave what you have, so it'll grow back a little thicker, and just carry on doing that. If I were you, I'd be glad you don't have to shave every morning, when your 15 years old.
Ibanez SR505
Ashdown ABM 300 EVO II
Epifani UL410
Dude no one cares. You WANT to shave yourself every morning? Trust me, it's not a big deal, more like a chore. You know how expensive blades are?
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
Quote by 7daycrisis
Are you male or female?

quickedit: if its any consulation, I didnt started shaving till when i was 15, back then it was just bumfluff-esque, but it was annoying so I shaved it, then when it grew back, I shaved it, eventually it juts got thicker and darker, and now im 19 and one of my only friends that could probably grow a thick beard! (and I wish I didnt shave when I was younger because now I have to shave every other day if I dont want loadsa stubble)
Last edited by Hakanku at Sep 7, 2007,
yeah.. ive been tellin' myself that no one cares for 4 years.... and yknow... its probly true. most motha ****as dont give a dam hahahaa

and if they do, ill slice 'em up with my guitar
Quote by xramen
You can always buy a fake mustache.

I have long hair, and sometimes I pull it over my face and say "hey, I gots me a beard, now go make me a samich woman" then I get the **** beat out of me by whoever I said it to.
hahaha yeah ive got some loooooooong hair too man, sometimes i think if i taped some on my chin.. no one would know the difference
Quote by yoshixxx7
Dude no one cares. You WANT to shave yourself every morning? Trust me, it's not a big deal, more like a chore. You know how expensive blades are?

They're damn expensive, I've been using the same one for like five months, it sucks. count yourself lucky, my options are cut my face up or have crappy looking stuble, every mornig.
Plus no shaving means you look younger for longer, meaning fine ass biatches until you're like 100. Okay, maybe more like 40, but still.
Rob Schneider is... Da Derp Dee Derp Da Teetley Derpee Derpee Dumb! Rated PG-13.
Quote by AvengedThrice
True that. True that.
Methinks you pwned the thread dude.

Member number 8 of THE OFFICIAL UG TRANSFORMERS CLUB
Starscream
p.m. D. Rice to get number/ranking
man, i might be a scrawny hairless wimp musician.. but i got a SMOKIN' hott girfriend. and that is the goddamn truth man. check the myspace link. that babe is miine
A lot of dudes that I know who are like 25 still dont grow facial hair... and if they do they don't grow a full beard...

It's really something that some guys have and some don't.
High Templar of the UG Secret Society
PM SickMetal or Sanitarium24 to join.
aNOMaly
yea im pretty much the same way, im bout to turn 19 and i shave about once a week just to get rid of the stubble. baby face syndrome sucks >
thats good.. at least im not the only one who has to feel the shame of feeling like ur 12. lmao.

but yknow.. its just evolution. humans have no need for hair anymore.. we'll just crank up the heater in the winter lol
Heh...Started shaving when I was 13.
Georgie Porgie Pudding and Pie
Kissed the girls and made them cry.
When the boys came out to play
He kissed them too cause he was gay.

Quote by Slaytanic6606
If I remember right, pot can help prevent alzheimer's.

Quote by FireandFlames

Quote by Ex'sAndOh's

The cake is a pie.

WTF YOU BROKE THE INTERNET
It's nice having facial hair sometimes, I've had a pretty hardy goatee since I was about 16. However.....I'm now to the point where I have to shave every other day, and it honestly sucks. It makes my skin feel dry and irritated, and it in itself takes about 8 minutes. So really dude, unless you look like a 13 year old, not having facial hair is no big loss.
Clamdigger of the Bass Militia, PM Dinkydaisy to join
Some say a comet will fall from the sky...
Have you experienced any shrinking of penis lately?
Quote by p o e
lmfao man thats so sick and depraved and yet funny all at once

my hats off to you IbanezSA160, you have embodied the Pit into one little poem
Your just a late bloomer. You will do.

Some peoples hormones go into overdrive at like 12-15 year old, others when they get to be 20-30 years old.

Look at some old photos of your dad, if he didnt have any hair on his face at 18 or whatever, you probably wont get any either. its all about time and testosterone.

The older you get, the bigger your balls swell, more testosterone, facial hair / body hair is a second sexual characteristic. It will come with age.

I think I started shaving at about 13 or 14, but even at 20 I only grow a tash and goatee and a couple of fuzzy burns. Thats about it... then every week or so, I just shave it all off and start again if I'm feeling lazy.

I know people who are over 30 who have a little cattapillar on their top lip, but try to cover it up by shaving it skin smoothe.

DONT WORRY ABOUT IT
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
Shaving is a pain in the hole. You're better off, plus you don't have to give ****loads of cash to razor companies for the latest 50 blade disposable piece of crap
I wanna grow up to be a debaser
This ...

Quote by jimmysaint
#1 i have ADD and i'm subconciously 3 years behind in the maturation process (14 yr olds dont have facial hair)

is hilarious, and this ...

or #2 i did way to many hard drugs while my body and mind were still developing in years past

is probably the truth. Drug use is all well and good, but you can't expect not to have at least minimal repercussions from doing it excessively, especially when your body's still developing.

In truth, though, there might be no reason. Some blokes take years to grow facial hair, and some guys never have a proper beard in their lives, whereas some little bastards have tuggabul stubbulz by the age of about fourteen. Don't worry about it too much.
"Is it an ambulance? Is he Philip Larkin? So much power in so few words."
~The Observer

"A transcendant terrestris, a timeless behemoth, trapped like Sisyphus in the cyclical burden of his own genius."
~The Sun

"His a cant."
~The Independent
Im 18 and probably can't grow a real beard either...maybe a moustache but it would take long to be thick...and until then it would make me look like a rapist so forget that...and once you forget to shave you look hella outa shape and dirty...not having to shave is probably awesome :P
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
Or perhaps you just don't have sufficient hormones to grow facial hair. Go put on a bra.

Woah, she's got balls.

Borrow some of her facial hair, dude.
Quote by TheGoldenGod
this thread keeps rearing its ugly head. die pube thread, die!
Quote by Dinkydaisy

That's the most cruel comment I've ever heard said from a girl to a guy.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
same here man. I'm 19 but I still cant grow Jesus' beard, eventhough I shaved once a week. It grows too little...like small dots of hair. Or it is just slow.
R.A.G.E.
Quote by jimmysaint

I'm 14 and I've had facial hair for 2 years..

Does your dad have a lot of facial hair? Some people just aren't hairy
Quote by Raii
Woah, she's got balls.

Borrow some of her facial hair, dude.

haha
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Page 1 of 2