Page 1 of 3
I pull a lot of all nighters thanks to my love for music and stimulants... but rarely do i go more than two days without sleep. There was only one time that i stayed awake for three nights in a row, but that was awhile ago and i dont think i can do it again.

so now i stop at two.. which reminds me.. this is night #2 of my stimulant binge.. i finished two new songs as of last night and this night. theyre pretty cool... but of course my opinion is very biased lmao

but anyway, im just wonderin' how long have you guys managed to stay awake for?
and is it true that if u stay awake long enough, you start to hallucinate?
50 hours...and yeah, after you hit 3 nights, you begin to hallucinate
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
i think it was like 48 hours
it was great fun
Quote by rocker138
Wow...I can't believe no one thought of that, I actually have lost 5% of my confidence for not thinking of that, I bow to you

MY GEAR
EPIPHONE LES PAUL STANDARD
RANDALL RG75 G2 SERIES
MARSHALL JACKHAMMER
About 48 hours. And I definitely believe you can hallucinate after much longer, felt like I would start to that time!
Rob Schneider is... Da Derp Dee Derp Da Teetley Derpee Derpee Dumb! Rated PG-13.
Quote by AvengedThrice
True that. True that.
Methinks you pwned the thread dude.

Member number 8 of THE OFFICIAL UG TRANSFORMERS CLUB
Starscream
p.m. D. Rice to get number/ranking
2 and a half days....I think I was in some fit of severe depression and I couldn't sleep at all. I eventually just passed out on my friend's couch I think. I did alot of aimless driving around, which in hindsight was extremely dangerous hehe.
to test myself i stayed up as long as I could with no caffeine, or stimulants of any kind except sugar because its too hard to avoid. I can tell you that I made it past 100 hours but I don't really know how far past cause my memory went to **** after that. A friend said I showed up at his hour at what would have been about hour 109 and hung out but I don't remember it and I could have been sleepwalking at that point already.
Strat>Interstellar Overdriver>Little Big Muff>Supersonic Fuzz Gun>Crybaby Classic>Crybaby>VP Jr. (TU-2 tuner out)>Electric Mistress XO>RV-3>E-1005 w/ Footswitch>DD-6 (stereo out)>DL-4 w/ Expression Pedal>Stereo Tremolo>Headrush>Fender Deluxe 85(2x)
On a flight to Australia with only a 4 hour stopover.

54 Hours constantly awake
I have awesome hair
2 days maybe?. I couldnt keep my eyes open at the end of it.
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
30-something hours
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
I haven't gone long without any sleep at all, but once in the army on an exercise out in the woods I did I think close to 90 hours with less than two hours sleep (15 minutes here, half hour there...).

Yes, I started hallucinating. Just imagine being on an exercise somewhere you have not been to before, there might be "enemies" coming at you from anywhere, it is so dark outside you can hardly see anything, and you are obviously not allowed to use any sort of flashlights (as then any enemy nearby would see where you are).

Those where probably my favourite four days from my time in the army.
around 3 days i think. was on a trip with a couple of friends.possible only due to the large amounts of red bull and coke we had on that trip....
Quote by bearded_monkey
As a dare with my friend:

4days that wasn't nice in the slightest.

****, I well done
Like 27 hours or so, I hate doing all nighters.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Most I did with no sleep at all (not even a 15 min nap) was probably about 2 days, maybe a couple of hours more. It's a horrible feeling though and I don't think I'll do it again if I don't have to. I've also gone about a week with 1 or 2 hours of sleep every usually skipping a day. Actually it was more like 6 days, but it was close enough and not fun.
I don't need a sig....
Quote by Moggan13
46 hours. Most of it was alcohole fueled

Isnt alchol a depressant, rather than a stimulant?
www.bebo.com/Re-Ascension - my artist profile! Alternative Rock!

XBOX Live Gamertag: christophe245

Quote by purplegreendave
I like the way 3 of the tags on this video you found are:
gay anus sex

Not that I'm implying anything - far be it from me to judge
92 hours, on a massive film watching spree. I had to sleep eventually, i started to hallucinate
Quote by Gummy Balls
Who the hell posts that they made up a chord on a guitar forum? He should of just called this thread " flame the shit out me".

~Founder of the Pokemon Appreciation Club~
Quote by 01chardw

Yes, theoretically, he'd also get dehydrated, making him even more tired, and probably a headache, too.

He fails.
Quote by TheGoldenGod
this thread keeps rearing its ugly head. die pube thread, die!
My friend did an experiment on sleep deprivation in school. He invited five girls and five guys to his house, made us put together a Lego set, forced us to stay awake for as long as possible (a few of us made it 72 hours), and then build the same Lego set. It was mostly an excuse for him to have a co-ed sleep over....

So 72 hours straight...
I went 46 hours... couldn't make it two days. It was hilarious, I stayed up with a buddy of mine. We've never been high, but the feeling that we had was probably just as fun as pot. We just laughed at everything we said and everything we saw on the tube.
Vocal Chords.
Bass Guitar.
Band:
Galleries

Quote by EvilMonkeySG3
^+1

Quote by Wratheh
Damnit! Oh well, +1 anyway.
Quote by 01chardw

I was with a load of mates, when your drunk and happy you more likely to try and stay awake and enjoy yourself. I did anyway. Dunno bout anyone else. Besides i had work in the morning so i went to work and went back out again. After 46 hours i slept for 14 hours.
I think the longest was around 30 hours or sooo. I stayed up for all of new years eve and crashed sometime in new years day. So 24 plus 6 or something.
68 hours after a monumental halo/xbox binge with a mate of mine......really felt like **** at the fact i couldn't make it 72 hours
3 weeks.. Suffered from chronic insomnia.
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
In or around 50 hours, it was 56 at most, until then it was only 36 hours, and I havent stayed up that long (50-ish) since.

I didn't start to hallucinate, but I started see weird colours and patterns in the air, and on things like tables and stuff - like swirling vortexes or yellowish green, blue and red flashes. That was probably just cause my eyes were tired.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
30 something to 48 hours I guess.

Woke up in the morning to go to my friends house, finished too many coke lights at one go, stayed up doing nothing but Halo 2, went home the next day and continued by day as normal and I had to watch a movie with some guys at night. I fell asleep at the end of the show.
Quote by Demon Wolf
Man, you even got the melody right. +1000000 points.

Quote by Night_Lights
^thats a brilliant call. *jots in notebook*
However long it took to completely beat Ocarina of Time. I got EVERYTHING in that game.
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate
36 hours, went partying and was really drunk, i was sobering up at 6 30 am in the middle of a strip club. then i vommited al over a bus, then, watched a whole bunch of movies at my mates house. crazy times
The Mars Volta fan

shes so.....HEAVYYYYY
There have been a few times that i've been awake for much much too long, one time i played final fantasy VII for 70 hours straight, only stopping to piss and eat. Another time i was doing training in the army and was awake for 3 days, at that point i was seeing people dancing outside of trenches and i actually thought they were the other soldiers dancing, but i guess they weren't real.
Page 1 of 3