Alright, looking for a new guitar.

I would like it to be:

Neck-Thru.
Alder/Mahogany.
No Trem.
Seymour Duncan, EMG or Dimarzio pickups.

Of course, none of these things are necessary, but it gives you a general outline of what I am after.
Not bolt-on or set-neck, although set-thru is good. Good wood. No floyd/trem. And also, pickups that I would not need to change. I do not want to buy a guitar that I would have to modify.

MAJOR POINT: GOOD FRET ACCESS. I am unhappy with my current guitar's fret access. I have an ESP LTD EC-200, and I would like a guitar with better fret access.

I mainly play metal, such as Metallica, Megadeth, Lamb of God, Arch Enemy, Testament, Bodom.. etc.. so I need pickups that are great for metal, but I don't want them to lack greatly in playing other genres.

The guitar needs to be a reasonable price, preferably under $2000 AUS.

So, suggestions?
you will fight death as you slowly realize...
look into schecters, but you're gonna be paying alot for a guitar with all that, if the guitar is good quality, you could also look into this guitar http://jacksonguitars.com/products/search.php?partno=2910104528
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
that jackson looks great ^ Ebony fretboards are pretty rare - there awesome too
ibanez sz (trem-less, seymour duncan).

a friend of mine uses it and its perfect for playin that type of music
Wow no bolt on neck? WTF Bolt on necks are the best.
DRAGONFORCE IS THE HARDEST METAL KNOWN TO MAN
the Schecter hellraisers are solid guitars. i wanted to compare it to the ibanez szs when i bought mine but guitar center didnt carry them.