Page 1 of 2
Alright i thought id make a thread were we would be able to kinda discuss legal tips to dodging cops and trouble im sure you dont understand so let me explain

Heres a legal bit of info i learned:

Say some random goes up to you and asks you if you have weed well you wanna make sure if you say yes your not saying it to a cop you can simply ask them if they are an officer/investigator/whatever and if they dont say yes its entrapment and they cant do anything (at least i hope its true if its not dont hassle me)

And also today I smashed a bottle in the street (dumb idea i know, but im a teenager hey we got a lot of time on our hands) and a guy came up to me and said "YOU ****ING **** ILL KILL YOU IF I SEE YOU DOING THAT AGAIN!" and i was just wondering would i be able to get him in trouble with the cops for threatening or anything? not that i was gonna call the police but i was thinking if he called the cops on me i know i would've gotten in trouble but hey if im going to hell im taking him with me so i wondering if there was anything i could of done?

so yeah post some other little legal tips you can use to get out of or get someone in trouble with you if you're like me
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I like to play this game where I'll see how many times I can look at a particular chicks ass or tits until I get caught.

Quote by WNxScythe
Fat chicks are different. They don't count, they aren't women.

Digitech Whammy Club!
Quote by Shredlet

And also today I smashed a bottle in the street (dumb idea i know, but im a teenager hey we got a lot of time on our hands)

1.) I assume not because you are still in possession. He can say 'yes' then search you anyway, so that sounds really dumb

2.) Not sure but you deserve it for leaving broken glass on the street.
Originally posted by Diminishedfaith

6. Lied? Would I?
10. Done LSD? who's she?
17. Cheated on someone? it was an accident, i didnt remember i had the gameshark on.....
41. Been called a *****?yes, they rate me 5 stars...
46. Kissed someone in a moving vehicle?no, i dont have insurance
First one is probably wrong.

Second story, meh why would you want to get him in trouble? You're the one who broke the bottle.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
a friend and I have broken like 100 bottles sofar and never got caught :P...We're done doing that though

I don't think you could have called the cops on that guy...unless he was about to strangle you.

As for the first thing, I don't know...I'd like to know though :P
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Quote by Shredlet
not that i was gonna call the police but i was thinking if he called the cops on me i know i would've gotten in trouble but hey if im going to hell im taking him with me so i wondering if there was anything i could of done?

Yep ... grow up.
"Is it an ambulance? Is he Philip Larkin? So much power in so few words."
~The Observer

"A transcendant terrestris, a timeless behemoth, trapped like Sisyphus in the cyclical burden of his own genius."
~The Sun

"His a cant."
~The Independent
yeah dont sleep in your car if your drunk, even if the engine isn't on and your just using it for shelter you'll still get a DUI
So when a cop goes undercover it's entrapment? Pssh, OK.

And why would you want to get the guy in trouble for getting pissed off at your stupidity?
Quote by Metal_Rich
First one is probably wrong.

Second story, meh why would you want to get him in trouble? You're the one who broke the bottle.

Because if he just said "oi i saw you smash that bottle dude you better pick that up or ill call the cops" id of agreed with him and admit i done wrong (even though im still aware i wronged but the way he acted was threatening and pretty uncalled for "YOU ****1NG (UNT! ILL ****1NG SMASH YOU IF I SEE YOU DOING THAT AGAIN YOU LITTLE SH1T" and even more crap i cant recall i understand that it was very stupid and immature what i did but really calling me a **** and stuff is that gonna achieve anything?
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I like to play this game where I'll see how many times I can look at a particular chicks ass or tits until I get caught.

Quote by WNxScythe

Digitech Whammy Club!
Quote by Shredlet
Because if he just said "oi i saw you smash that bottle dude you better pick that up or ill call the cops" id of agreed with him and admit i done wrong (even though im still aware i wronged but the way he acted was threatening and pretty uncalled for "YOU ****1NG (UNT! ILL ****1NG SMASH YOU IF I SEE YOU DOING THAT AGAIN YOU LITTLE SH1T" and even more crap i cant recall i understand that it was very stupid and immature what i did but really calling me a **** and stuff is that gonna achieve anything?

you wont do it again with him around

6. Lied? Would I?
10. Done LSD? who's she?
17. Cheated on someone? it was an accident, i didnt remember i had the gameshark on.....
Quote by Shredlet

Well its obviously left a clear message in your head.
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
So when a cop goes undercover it's entrapment? Pssh, OK.

And why would you want to get the guy in trouble for getting pissed off at your stupidity?

I said im not sure and read my other post and i wasnt gonna get him directcly in trouble but i was thinking if he called the cops and they came i could of said he threatened me and stuff coz he was acting like a real dick head about it i admit it was mature but they way acted wasnt exactly mature either
Quote by Aqua Dementia

Quote by WNxScythe

Digitech Whammy Club!
Quote by 7daycrisis
Well its obviously left a clear message in your head.

Yeah dont smash bottles where near him
Quote by Aqua Dementia

Quote by WNxScythe

Digitech Whammy Club!
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
The world isn't always going to be nice and friendly.

Neither am I
Quote by Aqua Dementia

Quote by WNxScythe

Digitech Whammy Club!
Cops don't have to tell you their cops unless they're arresting you or searching you and your property. It's a myth that they have to reveal themselves.
Quote by MiG_853
Cops don't have to tell you their cops unless they're arresting you or searching you and your property. It's a myth that they have to reveal themselves.

So whats the point then i dont really get it they're already arresting you its a bit late
Quote by Aqua Dementia

Quote by WNxScythe

Digitech Whammy Club!
Quote by Shredlet

Heres a legal bit of info i learned:

Say some random goes up to you and asks you if you have weed well you wanna make sure if you say yes your not saying it to a cop you can simply ask them if they are an officer/investigator/whatever and if they dont say yes its entrapment and they cant do anything (at least i hope its true if its not dont hassle me)

Even if they weren't a cop, they could be wired, and then BAM! Five cops on yo' tracks, holdin you down, and searching you for weed.

I'm paranoid.
In the UK, your standard cop car that just drives around towns and what not (the pandas, or whatever) don't have any means of telling whether or not you're speeding, they can only go by personal judgement.

So if one pulls you over [when you were speeding] and asks if you know why he did, just say something like, "you were bored?" - or something. If they know you know they can't do anything, there's not much point in them staying and trying.

The other ones have cameras which can work out your speed though, so no wise cracks on them!

Heard this from a friend who's apparently been pulled over several times for "speeding" by them, but obviously they can't prove anything. He doesn't seem the person who'd lie about it either, so I believe him.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Carry a Glock 17 for cops that try to search you. They think you got weed but insteed you have an illegal firearm tucked into your jeans....Oooh your going down, PUNK!
Quote by JamieB

Heard this from a friend who's apparently been pulled over several times for "speeding" by them, but obviously they can't prove anything. He doesn't seem the person who'd lie about it either, so I believe him.

Yeah its kinda true.. I have been pulled over by a cop going the other way who spun round and flashed his lights. He made some wise ass joke about me being related to Nigel Mansell. He just warned me though. Nice guy though. Happened a few times like this, but mainly for not wearing seat belt

Ever noticed how guy cops are usuall pretty sound, but women cops are just pure bitches?

6. Lied? Would I?
10. Done LSD? who's she?
Quote by Shredlet
And also today I smashed a bottle in the street (dumb idea i know, but im a teenager hey we got a lot of time on our hands) and a guy came up to me and said "YOU ****ING **** ILL KILL YOU IF I SEE YOU DOING THAT AGAIN!" and i was just wondering would i be able to get him in trouble with the cops for threatening or anything? not that i was gonna call the police but i was thinking if he called the cops on me i know i would've gotten in trouble but hey if im going to hell im taking him with me so i wondering if there was anything i could of done?

so yeah post some other little legal tips you can use to get out of or get someone in trouble with you if you're like me

Just take a dump in his mailbox, thats what i did when much the same thing happened..... He didnt complain after he saw glass on the road anymore after that!!!
Frank Zappa's not dead. He just smells funny.
Threadstarter , you are the perfect example of stupid, tacky, opportunistic youth.

Firstly, that "law" you cited doesn't exist, it's so widely publicized on the internet, and also widely publicized as not existing.

Secondly, you want to call the police and get someone in trouble because they shouted at you?
Ridiculous.

Go suck on your mama's teat you whiny little brat.
Quote by Horebane
Threadstarter , you are the perfect example of stupid, tacky, opportunistic youth.

Firstly, that "law" you cited doesn't exist, it's so widely publicized on the internet, and also widely publicized as not existing.

Secondly, you want to call the police and get someone in trouble because they shouted at you?
Ridiculous.

Go suck on your mama's teat you whiny little brat.

Nope I wasnt gonna call the cops on him if you read properly I would of only just told the cops he'd threatened to kill me and stuff just if he had called them to the scene id never go out of my way over something as small as that
and you happen to be the perfect example of an ignorant, shallow and pathetic lowlife
Now please go die in a fire and only 2 or 3 will care 5-6 billion wont
Quote by Aqua Dementia

Quote by WNxScythe

Digitech Whammy Club!
Quote by JamieB
In the UK, your standard cop car that just drives around towns and what not (the pandas, or whatever) don't have any means of telling whether or not you're speeding, they can only go by personal judgement.

So if one pulls you over [when you were speeding] and asks if you know why he did, just say something like, "you were bored?" - or something. If they know you know they can't do anything, there's not much point in them staying and trying.

The other ones have cameras which can work out your speed though, so no wise cracks on them!

You should never admitt to doing a crime. If he asks you what you were doing, you reply with a question.

Also, if you have something in your car, you should always make him get a warrant first. Because if they find something, you will go to jail. Being nice about it won't get you in any less trouble. Warrants can take days to get and most cops won't fuck with them.

There's a whole video on YouTube where a lawyer talks about all this stuff.
Quote by Arthur Curry
You should never admitt to doing a crime. If he asks you what you were doing, you reply with a question.

Also, if you have something in your car, you should always make him get a warrant first. Because if they find something, you will go to jail. Being nice about it won't get you in any less trouble. Warrants can take days to get and most cops won't fuck with them.

Got any linkage to the vid? coz that would be bad ass
Quote by Aqua Dementia

Quote by WNxScythe

Digitech Whammy Club!
Quote by Arthur Curry

Link?
Quote by Shredlet

Not true.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
"Also, if you have something in your car, you should always make him get a warrant first. Because if they find something, you will go to jail. Being nice about it won't get you in any less trouble. Warrants can take days to get and most cops won't **** with them. "

I think if he actually has a reasonable suspicion he would have no problem going for it, and warrants don't need to be physical pieces of paper or something elaborate anyway. He could just phone in and have no trouble getting a warrant if he had a reason to suspect you.
I used to have a whole booklet on how to "survive" run-ins with the cozzers, interrogations and all that lark.
Quote by Shredlet

And also today I smashed a bottle in the street (dumb idea i know, but im a teenager hey we got a lot of time on our hands).

What an amazing use of your time. I'm sure you and the community are much better for it, you impetuous ignorant douche. I'm also guessing you're not old enough to drive, ass. Hey, there's really only one good thing I can say about wastes like you...and that's that they inspired me to write this Kick ass blog yesterday.
Quote by denizenz
What an amazing use of your time. I'm sure you and the community are much better for it, you impetuous ignorant douche. I'm also guessing you're not old enough to drive, ass. Hey, there's really only one good thing I can say about wastes like you...and that's that they inspired me to write this Kick ass blog yesterday.

Wow.......... i got pwned? I've pretty much clarified the situation over the past 2 pages so please go read them and get over yourself... that blog accomplished the same amount as me smashing that bottle which is nothing even I know that
Quote by Aqua Dementia

Quote by WNxScythe

Digitech Whammy Club!
Quote by Shredlet
Wow.......... i got pwned? I've pretty much clarified the situation over the past 2 pages so please go read them and get over yourself... that blog accomplished the same amount as me smashing that bottle which is nothing even I know that

Right, but my blog doesn't get stuck in tires, feet, or pet paws...and it's a creative outlet instead of just being absolutely unthinking and irresponsible.
Quote by mud
Yep ... grow up.

God, I missed you
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Quote by denizenz
Right, but my blog doesn't get stuck in tires, feet, or pet paws...and it's a creative outlet instead of just being absolutely unthinking and irresponsible.

Hmmm... got me there.............................. alright i submit this round

But its fun to smash bottles!
Quote by Aqua Dementia

Quote by WNxScythe

Digitech Whammy Club!
Quote by Shredlet
Hmmm... got me there.............................. alright i submit this round

But its fun to smash bottles!

If you must...do it in the woods...on railroad tracks...your living room. Pretty much anywhere I'm not going to have to be bothered by it.
It is only entrapment if your not already a suspect, if your a know drug dealer say, and a cop asks you to sell him something, that's not entrapment. But if the law has no reason to suspect you, then it is entrapment, go google it or look it up on Wikipedia
Page 1 of 2