Quote by yogurt_overdose
Which bit is the 'class bit'?

The opera one i guess
I like straberry pie

don't you?

Proud founder of the PedoBear fan club. PM me to join

10000+ Free webcam girls at:
camgirls.uk
to save there voices. Its a strain on your voice singing that high.

PSN ID: ArranP
Luckily I have seen Queen live several times before Freddie Mercury passed (RIP) and they darken the stage and a prerecorded tape palyed all the opera type stuff. Never sat more than 5 rows from the stage at any of thier shows. I had a great conection for tickets.

Actually Queen and Thin Lizzy was the first concert I ever went to. Thin Lizzy was backing them up and they were awesome. A few years later I was lucky enough to party with the guy from Thin Lizzy at The Rat in Kenmore Sq in Boston. They even got up on stage and played a few tunes.
Quote by johnro6659
Luckily I have seen Queen live several times before Freddie Mercury passed (RIP) and they darken the stage and a prerecorded tape palyed all the opera type stuff. Never sat more than 5 rows from the stage at any of thier shows. I had a great conection for tickets.

Actually Queen and Thin Lizzy was the first concert I ever went to. Thin Lizzy was backing them up and they were awesome. A few years later I was lucky enough to party with the guy from Thin Lizzy at The Rat in Kenmore Sq in Boston. They even got up on stage and played a few tunes.

Sweet man, you mean Phil Lynott?
Because the "Class Bit" is layered with many Freddies in the recording. There simply aren't enough voices to do it live.
Death to Ovation haters!
Simply it would be impossible to replicate live with only 3 voices (John Deacon did not sing, his microphone was muted), with the original track featuring 180 overdubs!
I play bass

John Deacon > You

Quote by TimmyPage06
Yeah I laughed there. And then realised, Ill die a virgin.
It should have said guys from Thin Lizzy Phil and two of the others the Drummer wasn't feeling well and they had I think thier drum tech stand in for him. They were really cool. One of my friends was really trashed and they couldn't help screwing with him. The worse part of that was he never remebered the whole night and didn't believe us when we told him. Sunday I am going to the Heven and Hell show and I have backstage passes. There are several people I hope to meet and get pics of while I am there.

John